• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Because, at the time, I felt that there was a higher chance he could then pass it on and we'd have had a round of Hot Potato before Either I got bored and altered the timer and looked even more sus, or someone else gave up and kept it and I look even more sus.
why would there be a higher chance that he could pass it on?

this probably isn't feasible as it would involve jamie and the alleged partner needing to check in on the game every 30 minutes

@Killjoy262 if you wanted OG dead and you thought the grenade worked the way you claim, why would you pass it to me first instead of waiting until the timer is almost up and then passing it to OG yourself?
KJ did say he could change the timer if he got it back though...

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
right, i had forgotten about that

i guess its possible, though i don't know what the odds or implications would be

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
The Concept of Day One (1):Mint
Killjoy(2):Rag,DW
Jamie(1):HHH
Not Voting:Jamie,Lain,Lissi,Minish,Numbers

day ends April 20th at 8pm EST

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
The Concept of Day One (1):Mint
Killjoy(2):Rag,DW
Jamie(1):HHH
Not Voting:Jamie,KJ,Lain,Lissi,Minish,

day ends April 20th at 8pm EST

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

i am trying to get to gathering level 70 so i can equip the enhanced netherite pickaxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom