• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

I don't have anything specific I want you to respond to. But I did vote for you last day 1 and my vote ended up on Minish at EOD instead. Hence the voting for you today for science reasons. Speculation on your part is welcome, but not necessary.
I was wondering about that too, I did actually have it quoted but forgot about it lol. It has nothing to do with me to my knowledge.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
oh **** i forgot to post updated Balances

DW-($20)
Jamie(Bored)-($20)
Killjoy-($10)
Lain-($15)
Lissi-($15)
Minish-($25)
Mintish-($45)
Numbers-($22)

Rag-($30)

Can we hold off with killing me on day whatever of D1? If it goes on to D2 then the grenade helped out right? If not, I'll admit that I had some unsavory intent. Deal?

I initially tossed it to Rag in hopes of getting it back after a toss or two and then letting the timer run down before giving it to OG assuming his role has/had something to do with the time warps.

Seems like a pointless plan since the timer is refreshed with each pass, iirc, so that wouldn't short change OG on any reaction time.
@Rag @JamieIsBored How much time did each of you have between passes? because there was three minutes when I pulled the pin
The grenade just got us back on D1. It did not help anyone.
If this were the case, I'd assume the grenade would've had a specific name to reflect such an ability

Users who are viewing this thread