• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right, now that I'm at my computer I can explain it to you all:
The Buck™ is a third-party role that can not win the game. Instead, all it can do is switch roles with someone else.
For balance's sake, mafia can't be turned by The Buck™, since they could become town and rat out their scumbuds.
It would be cruel to make someone The Buck™ multiple times, so you couldn't be The Buck™ twice in the game.
It would be just kinda weird for third party to change, so they were exempt from Bucking.
The Drillsmith/Buck Flavor Cop was a role created to counter The Buck™, and as such couldn't be changed.
The Drillsmith is able to detect if someone is buckable or not. Anyone labeled above is unbuckable, and everyone who falls into none of those categories (ie the majority of the town) remained buckable until such time as they were bucked.
Does that make sense?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also Dom, it was your secret modifier (vengeful, meaning you took your last voter/nightkiller with you) that made you OP. You could take a member of the town with you.

D

Deleted member 14134

All right, now that I'm at my computer I can explain it to you all:
The Buck™ is a third-party role that can not win the game. Instead, all it can do is switch roles with someone else.
For balance's sake, mafia can't be turned by The Buck™, since they could become town and rat out their scumbuds.
It would be cruel to make someone The Buck™ multiple times, so you couldn't be The Buck™ twice in the game.
It would be just kinda weird for third party to change, so they were exempt from Bucking.
The Drillsmith/Buck Flavor Cop was a role created to counter The Buck™, and as such couldn't be changed.
The Drillsmith is able to detect if someone is buckable or not. Anyone labeled above is unbuckable, and everyone who falls into none of those categories (ie the majority of the town) remained buckable until such time as they were bucked.
Does that make sense?
So if you investigated someone who was unbuckable it would mean they were non town or had been or were the current buck. Makes sense.

D

Deleted member 14134

So even though the read said I was buckable since I was town, what would happen if someone tried to pass it to me with my night immunity?

D

Deleted member 14134

Also, thanks for hosting guys, it was fun to see how everyone got killed so soon.

D

Deleted member 14134

If you had asked me I wouldve sworn bok had voted at least three times, I'm amazed nobody said anything.
Nah, only time I voted was at the end. I even tried to hint to mido on day two that I couldn't vote cuz I thought he was town.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I gotta work on my mafia skills. I'm good at deception irl but not online. I hope in the future I can get a role besides mafia xD that's the second time!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was going after funnier all game. You guys would be surprised by how difficult it is to actually formulate coherent thoughts with a modifier like mine. Also, I was not nearly invested in this game as others, tbh I barely even read the thread, only skimmed it all the time. As soon as a I got my role PM, I knew I wasn't going to have any fun in this game. But hey, at least I was right about funnier., and domo to an extent.

Btw I couldn't hammer, that's why I said I had to vote first. Tbh, I thought that alone would be enough to clear me because scum normally would want to sit back during lylo and watch the town vote for each other.

Anyway, thanks for this game. I think my reputation was shattered, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. :P

Also, in case anyone was wondering, the reason I unvoted funnier was because his reaction to my vote told me absolutely nothing about his alignment. Basically, instead of getting a townie or scummy reaction, it was completely neutral.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Good game everyone, and thanks Storm and Deku for hosting it! It was interesting to see all the actions afterwards and what led to all those deaths. Even though all the roles and conditions led to a lot of chaos and confusion, it was still a really fun game and I learned about some new types of roles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom