• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Byrne's Arm

B

Blizzard78

I think Byrne took off the gauntlet so he can heal from his wounds, and since he wasn't fighting, it was probably better to take it off.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well to me I felt like he just took it off because he was all injured and the gauntlet is all bulky and would be uncomfortable

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Wow._. Just wow. I can not believe I've never noticed that before. I half expected it was able to come off, but I wasn't sure. I'm glad. Something about cyborgs in Zelda doesn't sit right with me, so I'm glad it was just a gauntlet thing. The other locomos can come out of their "wheelchairs", so it makes sense that the gauntlet wasn't part of him either.

Maybe all the lokomos have some sort of machine-thing to prove they serve the spirits?

Pikacondon

Title.
I noticed-and laughed at- Byrne's un-mettallic arm the first time i saw it. and Yes, Ninten*, your post DID help the thread.

(Ha ha ha. no offense, Ninten.)

As Linebeck1000 said, all Lokomos came out of their little car things, but the point is all of them had one. The arm was, to me, basically Byrne's mechanical part. And like the others it wasn't actually part of him; it was removable. The reason he removed it is like what people have already echoed: That he needed to heal so he took it off.

It was irrelevant in his fight against Malladus anyway as he was fighting with his spirit power, not physical strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom