• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Just realized I hadn't posted yet on day, whatever it is now, so from what I can see there are a few people who to me are acting more like scum and less like town.
  • @A Link In Time your replies to me have seemed very lackluster and all times you pushed onto a wagon they were all town.
  • @Princess Abigail you where to me at first seeming scum but finding out that you healed KoD means to me that you are town.
  • @ExLight recently you seem to be pushing back on people who have just questioned you.
These are the people who to me have stood out. I am now just deciding who to vote for.

Mikey the Gengar

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

Vote Count:
King Link- 3 (JamieIsBored, A Link In Time, KingofDominaria)
DarthCreeper10- 3 (Princess Abigail, ExLight, Guinea)
CynicalSquid- 1 (HangryHangryHippo)

With 10 alive, majority is 6.

Team probably is HHH/Darth/King Link at this point.

Only other tinfoil I have is King Link/Ex/Cynical. That's purely through the interaction of clearing eachother and I'm reading Ex town on his own atm.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Vote: CynicalSquid
ok i get you're likely following through with your gut but like you do get that you breaking the tie here would've been much more interesting information wise right

@ExLight, do you think it would hurt town to describe exactly what you received in terms of function that made you lean town on the gifter? And do you think it has to be directly from a role as opposed to a gifted item?
It's a 1x Neighborizer but only an adventurer can use it.
What made me lean town wasn't really the item itself, but Cynical coming forward and claiming to have given it to me. Although being able to hand out a neighborizer that only adventurer can use (and presumably only town?) feels pretty townie too.

I originally thought I had gotten it due to my own role, but him exposing himself and proving to know what the item was makes me believe he gave me that on his own accord.

ok i get you're likely following through with your gut but like you do get that you breaking the tie here would've been much more interesting information wise right

It's a 1x Neighborizer but only an adventurer can use it.
What made me lean town wasn't really the item itself, but Cynical coming forward and claiming to have given it to me. Although being able to hand out a neighborizer that only adventurer can use (and presumably only town?) feels pretty townie too.

I originally thought I had gotten it due to my own role, but him exposing himself and proving to know what the item was makes me believe he gave me that on his own accord.
Nah I don't think me voting for KJ yet again would have been more interesting than Cynical posting for the first time since like Friday. But you taking exception to me pressuring the slot is noted.

So to recap it absolutely is just an item that any role could have gifted to you. So the perception that Cynical was town for this supposed role interaction is completely unfounded and you just let it perpetuate, probably because you also wanted the town cred from it regardless of any pairing that may exist between you to. This is a horrible move for town to make so I really gotta question why you or cynical deserve to be outside the PoE right now.

Mikey the Gengar

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Vote Count:
King Link- 3 (JamieIsBored, A Link In Time, KingofDominaria)
DarthCreeper10- 3 (Princess Abigail, ExLight, Guinea)
CynicalSquid- 1 (HangryHangryHippo)
With 10 alive, majority is 6.

ROUGHLY 1 HOUR REMAINING UNTIL END OF DAY 3.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Any thoughts on the game at large?

And what's weird specifically?
I've been real busy with school, baseball, and football so I haven't had as much time to look at what has been posted. I read a lot of King Link's posts and it's looking like he's kinda pushing back against people that have been throwing shade at him, kinda using the how could it be me? card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom