• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
It's over, Ex. You, Darth and King Link are Mafia. I'd literally bet money on it.

...not like I wouldn't have bet money on KoD, ALiT and Abigail being Mafia earlier but whatever! This game moves slower than Christmas!

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
because at 15p we either have 4 mafia and no hostile indepts or 3 mafia and 1 hostile intept
asking for you to give 4 mafia and 1 hostile indept covers your reads in both situations
Well considering I already posted my reads... and also your deliberately misrepresenting how many people I'm town reading

ExLight

why
Staff member
Well considering I already posted my reads... and also your deliberately misrepresenting how many people I'm town reading
do you realize that according to your reads you're affirming to have the game solved (if we exclude the ones you're saying you're townclearing then the remaining ones are JamieIsBored, Killjoy262, Guinea, King Link)

me asking you to tell me who you think is SCUM is to check if you even realize that
you're clearing THAT many people to the point your PoE might not be as consistent as you think

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
do you realize that according to your reads you're affirming to have the game solved (if we exclude the ones you're saying you're townclearing then the remaining ones are JamieIsBored, Killjoy262, Guinea, King Link)

me asking you to tell me who you think is SCUM is to check if you even realize that
you're clearing THAT many people to the point your PoE might not be as consistent as you think
Yes I'm well aware that my poe is small as I pointed out in my readslist that I'm likely wrong on at least one maybe 2 but I don't really care right now I'd rather work within my poe

This is how I always play I always make a town core and blindly protect it until my poe is empty or its lylo

Honestly with the way things are playing out, I can see HHH being mafia here.

While I haven't personally read anything memorable from King Link, I would not shed a tear to see him executed.

Ex, on the other hand, I can begrudgingly accept as town even if I'd rather see him die and flip mafia. But hey, I can't have my cake and eat it too.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
King Link has voted for Killjoy (now Darthcreeper) and Guinea this game.

HHH has voted for Killjoy/Darthcreeper and me.

Killjoy/Darthcreeper has voted JamieIsBored, KoD, Groose, King Link.

Not sure how useful this info is, but these are all the votes I saw from ISOing them.

Vote: CynicalSquid

Imma call this one pressure mixed with I don't like that they made a semi-unverified claim and then dipped when their heat dropped off from it. I'm not one to vote on replacements when they immediately jump in the game and while I won't cry if King Link goes over there's nothing really screaming scum there so not my priority right now.

@ExLight , do you think it would hurt town to describe exactly what you received in terms of function that made you lean town on the gifter? And do you think it has to be directly from a role as opposed to a gifted item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom