• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
GrooseIsLoose is a scum lean. Coming in with an RVS on a player who already had one, then disappearing completely, is a bad look. It's more than simply being inactive; the 0 posters I can imagine maybe simply forgot or didn't realize the game had started, but Groose posted in both the pregame and the main game. If there is scum on the early killjoy wagon, I think it's most likely here.
That sounds fair enough. I was the second in that band wagon, never expected it to become one. I quickly rememembered during lunch and came in to unvote it. But I didn't read the posts before so the unvote seems sus. This is how I read myself in otheers' shoes. Now catching up....

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Vote Count:
Guinea- 3 (A Link In Time, JamieIsBored, Killjoy262)
MellowEzlo- 1 (Guinea)
KingOfDominaria- 1 (ExLight)
OGSniper- 1 (KingOfDominaria)
GrooseIsLoose- 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Unvote (CynicalSquid, Mellow Ezlo, King Link, GrooseIsLoose)

Unvote

Vote: CynicalSquid

Vote: KoD

Vote: KingofDominaria

Vote: KoD

Vote: Guinea

Unvote
Vote: King Link

Unvote
Vote KoD

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
hololive-maruyama.gif

Princess Abigail

Link (I hope that's okay to call you) is likely just town

I've got a blind spot for people who seem to be the most driven to push the game forward and solve and yeah it can and has burned me in the past but mafia is statistics and it's far more likely someone driving this hard to push the game positively is just town

Wolves don't have to change the status quo they can lay back and let things come to them in this thread state so I like this a lot wheeee town core

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
would you bet your life savings on it considering he never played mafia before and probably doesn't know how cons work
Quntos reals tiene porque vou a tomar tudo. I would say it is not that he doesn't know that he knows how wincons work but rather failing to realeaze that third party is someone that the towns would want out

ExLight

why
Staff member
@ExLight @Mellow Ezlo I’m pretty sure you two were townreading him (correct me if I’m wrong), is there anything more than what I’ve said that has made you think that he’s town?
I think his reaction seemed like genuine town frustration. He seemed somewhat engaged with the game (even if mainly CWAC at first due to it being RVS) and it seemed like legitimate frustration for now.

It's not a hard read because he evolved a lot as a player since he began so there's a chance he's doing some AtE but I don't think I remember him ever doing that as scum, so I'm inclined to think he wouldn't pull that out of nowhere in a mild pressure situation like having half hammer votes.

Princess Abigail

I think one of the people who showed up to kinda light defend the new player are a wolf not something I'd lock in right away but it's something I'm using to inform my thoughts a bit

That would put a wolf in me Ex Rag from what I saw (maybe more people defended but like I said I kinda light skimmed) I think Rag looks the worst of the trio tbh obviously I know I'm town

I feel like Rag just did a drive by and left with her defense it felt the least thought out to me

ExLight

why
Staff member
For extra context, we had a member from the same original community as Mikey implement a mechanic where Mafia could guess a character and a role for a player and if they got it right that player would die.

It's an interesting mechanic because it's mostly harmless if Town doesn't go on a claiming spree, but if they do it backfires badly.

Important to keep that in mind though, because similar shenanigans could be here since Flavor and Role are both claimable which is very unusual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom