• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I know I’m on the KoD wagon but I do find it a little odd that Rag pretty much gave no reason for their vote and then ALIT responded and was like “I agree” (paraphrasing)

Just something I noticed as I was rereading
I thought his first post was extremely weird, still want to know what that's about, and his only push being on OG because KoD thinks Guinea wouldn't be so blatant as scum isn't compelling reasoning. I want to see KoD's reads next time he posts.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I thought his first post was extremely weird, still want to know what that's about, and his only push being on OG because KoD thinks Guinea wouldn't be so blatant as scum isn't compelling reasoning. I want to see KoD's reads next time he posts.
I’m pretty much in agreement with you on that. Fair enough.

Rag saying KoD deserves to die more than Guinea is what threw me off a bit

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Mez - Their engaigement feels towney to me.
OGSniper - Same as Mez
JamieIsBored - There doesn't really seem to be too much contribution, but, I don't see anything inheretantly malicious, so town lean?
ALiT - See above
Ex - Even though they've mostly CWAC, I'm getting Town leand from Ex
Guinea - I'm struggling to read either way I want to give him noob points and say town(green), but with how agressive they've been, I wanto to lean scum(red, But there's been some 3p(blue) hints thrown in, probably from some confusion?
KoD - His scum readin OG for scum reading Guinea doesn't look to good.
Everyone else - not enough to go off of

Unvote
Vote KoD
Not loving this. This feels like aping the consensus. Both JamieIsBored and I have posted a lot, and your comments about us are vague.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Wheeee

%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96-%E5%B8%B8%E9%97%87%E3%83%88%E3%83%AF.gif

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Supposed to be in class, but Tor Browser is coming in clutch.

I was hoping so too. Unfortunately I was misinformed
If he did say yes to that would have been a gamer changer.
Rag saying KoD deserves to die more than Guinea is what threw me off a bit
There is lore between those two. Supposedly, KoD is always scum even if he isnt.
Classic Abi post.
Tough game. Everyone I thinks is looking scummy or hasn't posted much comes in and then looks good to me. Liking the recent posts from Abigail.
If this is how we are with not really any info, I cant imagine D2 when we get some info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom