• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BS: The Legend of Zelda, Have You Played Them?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Well not too long ago i beat all of he canon legend of zelda games. Then someone showed me a list of some of the non canon legend of zelda games like the BS games and the tingle games. So i have now started on playing all 3 of the BS: legend of zelda games. I wanted to know how many of you all have played and or beaten these games.

Edit: Since i cant double post i Wanted to say that i just beat BS: The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets and i didnt think it was that bad but it really didnt have a very good story and if you missed the cutscenes then almost no story at all. The game was very straight forward but i did like how you got to reface the bosses from ALTTP and how they redid the dungeons even if some of them were made easier.

Last edited:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
It took me a while to figure out that to get ot the third dungeon you have to burn the trees with the blue candle. ^ -^;
ha i havent started because ive been busy.
Cool im working on the original BSZ also along with BS:triforce of the gods
This is kind of an edit to what i said. Well i found out that the BS triforce of the gods is only the japanese version of ALTTP so i guess it really doesnt count as a BS since it is exactly the same as ALTTP. Im still confused why it has BS in front of it and why it is shown on the BS legend of zelda website if it is not anything different then ALTTP.

There are three BS games. BSZ is the original which is a remake of LoZ on SNES (Super Famicom) with an added time feature and a majorly altered overworld and underworld. BS: Triforce of the Gods is ALttP with an added time feature. It is like a masterquest. BS: Ancient Stone Tablets is ALttP with an altered story, terrain and more. Ancient Stone Tablets is also timed and you can play a few hours each week. (Unless yo got a patched version.) None of the three BS games exist unless you use a illegal ROM, which is not illegal anymore because these games were nonprofit and no longer exist.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
There are three BS games. BSZ is the original which is a remake of LoZ on SNES (Super Famicom) with an added time feature and a majorly altered overworld and underworld. BS: Triforce of the Gods is ALttP with an added time feature. It is like a masterquest. BS: Ancient Stone Tablets is ALttP with an altered story, terrain and more. Ancient Stone Tablets is also timed and you can play a few hours each week. (Unless yo got a patched version.) None of the three BS games exist unless you use a illegal ROM, which is not illegal anymore because these games were nonprofit and no longer exist.
i must not have noticed the timer in triforce of the gods because i stopped playing it after a little while because it was exactly like ALTTP and my rom was in japanese. If i find an english rom for it i will probably then play it.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I played both of them, and Ancient Stone Tablets(the satellaview sequel of ALttP) is pretty decent..
I enjoyed it, though it's kinda short, imo

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
do any of you know where i can get the blue candle because it says in a guide that it is at the only shop available but it isnt their and i need to burn the bushes to get to the next dungeon.

Not all the stores have it. It is in the store east of the bushes. Some stores might have it for cheeper. Be careful because you can buy something you already have. I would show you the BS: TotG, but I do not want to distribute ROMs.... Just look up "BS Zelda: Triforce of the Gods" "English" "ROM" on google and you should find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom