• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Breath of the Wild Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Tristan - 2 (PancakeSamurai, funnier6)
Minish_Link - 1 (YIGAhim)
kokirion 1 (All Might)
All Might - 1 (A Link In Time)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 1 (Flora)
Sadia - 2 (Tristan, kokirion)

Not voting - Sadia, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Kirino, Rubik

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, July 25th 2018 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180725T19&p0=43&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

So is every day going to be 4 days long? Because honestly, as much as I love short days, my work schedule is so packed that short days would be hard to manage for me.

No every day is going to be three days long. :sweat: This one is, and the following days will be too, unless of course a majority for extension is reached.

Kirino

Tatakae
You don’t want to start off serious? No setup discussion or whatever? Do you still care or you still disagree with rvs?

There's not really much to discuss about the set-up. I could point out that there are almost certainly 3 Mafia members, but that's pretty obvious. Role madness is interesting, and probably means that the Mafia will be fairly strong to compensate for all of the town PRs. Also, the fact that a tie results in a no lynch makes them especially important to avoid, and anyone who causes one, either by voting or unvoting, should be suspected.

I also don't recall stating that I disagreed with RVS last game, just that I preferred to engage in more substantive discussion if possible. Unfortunately, though, RVS is usually the only way to start most games.

funnier6

Courage~
There's not really much to discuss about the set-up
Isn’t there just as much to discuss now as there was last game?
Also, the fact that a tie results in a no lynch makes them especially important to avoid, and anyone who causes one, either by voting or unvoting, should be suspected.
Ties are still nice to have. Not to finish with, but interesting to have. Also taking it as a rule doesn’t really work, most any mafia member would never be so obvious as to cause a tie to save their scum bud. Much more likely they bus at the last minute for town credit and even that is kind of unlikely. Just saying I don’t think causing a tie automatically makes someone suspicious.
I also don't recall stating that I disagreed with RVS last game, just that I preferred to engage in more substantive discussion if possible. Unfortunately, though, RVS is usually the only way to start most games.
Thought you had. Well how were you planning to go about engaging in substantive discussion?
The game started a day sooner than I was prepared for it to.

I should be mostly free now, though.
I thought you said Sunday, sorry. Also I can’t really remember what day it is half the time lol.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Day 1 [UNOFFICIAL] Current Vote Tally:
Tristan - 3 (PancakeSamurai, funnier6, Kirino)
Minish_Link - 1 (YIGAhim)
kokirion 1 (All Might)
All Might - 1 (A Link In Time)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 1 (Flora)
Sadia - 2 (Tristan, kokirion)

Not voting - Sadia, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rubik

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, July 25th 2018 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180725T19&p0=43&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

This is a really broad selection, but a couple of wagons already have some depth to them despite it being early game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Tristan
Fair vote. Much reasoning. I like.
Depth as in number of votes, not as in reasons behind the votes. Tristan already has 3 votes on him, for example.
This is my first game with you Rubik, but I dont think anything of the votes on me. I'd find it more interesting if nobody voted for me tbh, that would be unusual and hella weird. In general, voting me day 1 is fairly safe, compared to most people, because I typically don't react to the votes.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

This is my first game with you Rubik, but I dont think anything of the votes on me. I'd find it more interesting if nobody voted for me tbh, that would be unusual and hella weird. In general, voting me day 1 is fairly safe, compared to most people, because I typically don't react to the votes.
Well the safest thing is not voting, isn't it?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Isn't playing safely scummy behavior, though?

Town should be lighting themselves on fire in hopes that they catch scum by doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom