• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bought Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Today.

Although that game is one of the few Kingdom Hearts games that I ever played, I got to say that the storyline and gameplay was incredible, especially for a DS game! o_O

I definitely have to agree so far. I have nearly 17 hours playtime, and I love it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The vulture thing in Neverland, Leechgrave, and the Final boss
Ruler of the Sky is brutal. I recommend using Final Limit against him whenever you can, also Fire Magic can be somewhat effective.
Leechgrave, you should attack the unknown enemy things, those giant black stalky things. If you wipe them all out the Leechgrave is momentarily stunned and you can get free hits in to boot!
Which one? Day 358 or day 357? If you have the Zero Gear (I forget if you do get it at this point), put any amount of ability units in and beat the snot outta those two bosses. You'll get it, trust me!

I hear you about the level ups, it takes forever! re:coded was more fair with levels, I reached level 99 in less than 2 weeks. (yes I speed ran re:coded) yes, I had re:coded, and I must say, the final boss was quite disappointing, he didn't have much health and I beat him in a minute on critical mode. I even got the ultima weapon in no time.
Well, in Re:Coded you have the EXP Cheat so I wouldn't say it is "fair". You can cheat your way ingame to basically anything! Haha

I love Days. I bought it along with Re:Coded (which was not anywhere close to as good, but that's neither here nor there) a few months ago and nearly hundred percented it (everything but the duskflier) within two sessions of playing it. Amazing game.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Ah, 358/2 days! One of my favorite DS games! I love playing along with the Main Antagonists of KH:II! I quite enjoyed having Roxas as the main character (My favorite character) and taking a break from Sora. The game is very fun and contains many power-ups, weapons, and items that you can try out and strategize with. The only thing I hated about the game is that you have to equip Level Ups. Sure, you get the Level Multipliers and it adds more strategy, but it felt like more of a nuisance than a cool mechanic. The story is magnificent and the characters are amazing. The ending is REALLY emotional, and it made me almost cry (very good, very touching) But, I have to say KH:358/2 days is the best Nintendo Handheld addition to the series. (I didn't really like Chain of Memories or Coded). But, Dream Drop Distance will most likely (actually if it doesn't I will be very sad) outshine all of the handheld Kingdom Hearts games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was sort of disappointed with KHDDD's story -- it has a bunch of elements that just don't make sense -- but of course I'm not everyone. The gameplay is fantastic, I just wish they would've done more with the Commands.

It is weird. I am at 32 hours now and nowhere near done. I thought this was going to be a short game, haha. Very pleasantly surprised.

I love this game! I bought it a couple months ago and it's one of my favorite DS games. I've been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series since the first one, so I thought I couldn't go wrong with purchasing this one as well and I wasn't disappointed. I also personally think that the graphics are very good.

I have ALL of the Kingdom Hearts games out so far, and I love them all. Days is a great game, you just have to get used to the different playstyle. The storyline for it is AMAZING. You shoul also consider getting Dream Drop Distance when it comes out.... next month I think??? Can someone clarify for me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom