• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bought Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Today.

pizzavato

B*RS
I have Days as well for my DS and as a computer emulator (the emulator one is just to cheat on)
hows progress on the game, if you need help ask me, I beat the game last week and I have everything in the game! (well...I'm still missing that one ultimate character for mission mode so...)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
(well...I'm still missing that one ultimate character for mission mode so...)

DW Roxas or Sora? If it's DW Roxas, he isn't selectable via "Select a Character" subscreen. You have to have three ability units in the Zero Gear, and he's only playable on Day 358 or Mission Mode. If you're missing Sora, you have to gold clear every mission.

pizzavato

B*RS
I know, and I already have the zero gear with the ability units
0 units: kingdom key +
1 unit: oathkeeper
2 units: two become one
3 units: oathkeeper and oblivion (mission mode only)
yeah, I'm missing sora. I already have all the other characters such as the king, riku, donald, goofy, ect.

pizzavato

B*RS
nah, I got it covered, I'm level 77, I can take on any mission! plus I got high jump at the max, glide level 3, air dash level max, auto life level 3, and I think I just mastered the 13-beams final for DW roxas

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How the heck can you master DW Roxas' 13 beams? It's so messed up and it rarely hits if it ever does...

Around 10 hours playtime so far, and I love it. Great game. Trying to keep up with most missions in mission mode, and challenges as they open up.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wouldn't recommend tackling the challenge missions just yet...some are REALLY hard (the ones you unlock with Ordeal Blazon) and require certain rings that you can't get until around endgame or so...

Well, yeah I mean I'm only doing the ones I know I can do. I'm not doing the one that requires me to kill Darkside in record time because it says Enemy Level+68 or something crazy, lol.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ooh, yeah I hate those. But Thunder Finish typically gets the job done since you can spike enemies for such a large amount of damage. Sight Panels FTW x)

This game is evil. Everything is soo easy up until 3 bosses that are just horrible. The vulture thing in Neverland, Leechgrave, and the Final boss are the only things I had any trouble with. it took me 7 times to beat leechgrave and three times to beat the vulture, and only because I stocked up with 20+ cures and waited it out, and I still can't beat
Xion's second form
and it's taking forever to level up!

pizzavato

B*RS
I hear you about the level ups, it takes forever! re:coded was more fair with levels, I reached level 99 in less than 2 weeks. (yes I speed ran re:coded) yes, I had re:coded, and I must say, the final boss was quite disappointing, he didn't have much health and I beat him in a minute on critical mode. I even got the ultima weapon in no time.

Fig

The Altruist
Although that game is one of the few Kingdom Hearts games that I ever played, I got to say that the storyline and gameplay was incredible, especially for a DS game! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom