• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bottom of the Well Vs. Full on Zombie Games

M

Mr.Alttp

Any theroies of why the bottom of the well is so much freaking scarier than all the other zombie games out there, past and present!?

Im kind of thinking it has to do with link not having a machine gun and all ^^

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's the music and atmosphere, also the dangerousness of the enemies. In Zombie games it takes hordes of zombies to kill, yet one ReDead can freeze you and then do massive damage by jumping on your back and doing...well whatever it is they do.

Zelda is a friendly bright game in general well you know what to expect in Zombie games like Resident Evil so the shock is not their.

MW7

Did anyone else find the well in Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask just as creepy? Bottom of the Well had some horroric stuff in it, but personally I'm more on edge in the Majora's Mask well.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Did anyone else find the well in Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask just as creepy? Bottom of the Well had some horroric stuff in it, but personally I'm more on edge in the Majora's Mask well.

Haven't seen it yet, but I also wasn't the most scared in Bottom of the Well. The Shadow Temple just plain freaked me out! That music...faces on the walls.....*Shudder*

M

Mr.Alttp

I guess whta got me the most about the redeads was that... well they are eating link's head... C'MON NINTENDO!!!!! Link, Badass of everything, my childhood hero, getting killed in the most gruesome way possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom