• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Both Wii Zelda Games in Cgrundertows Top 25 Wii Games

Has any ones else watched cgrundertows top 25 wii games yet? I was wondering what was everyones thoughts about where they placed Both the zelda games in the list?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I think we all know Skyward Sword, for me, would go at #1 for the best game on the Wii, but as for Twilight Princess, it wouldn't crack my Top 10, and probably not even Top 20. It's possible it would be in my Top 25, but I don't know for sure. Either way, though, they're both great games.

By the way, here's my Top 5 Best Wii Games list.

5.) Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4.) Donkey Kong Country Returns
3.) Metroid Prime Trilogy
2.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
1.) Skyward Sword

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I think that it's absolutely fair to place both Zelda Wii games in the top 5 Wii games ever (even though Twilight Princess isn't really a Wii game and thus shouldn't belong in this list) because they are both great games. But my top 5 Wii games list would look like this:

5) Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime Trilogy tied
4) Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 tied
3) Super Paper Mario
2) Skyward Sword
1) Twilight Princess

MW7

That looks like a pretty good list.

My favorite Wii games are:
1. Skyward Sword
2. Donkey Kong Country Returns
3. Twilight Princess
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Super Paper Mario

It's rare for me to like any non-Zelda games more than a Zelda game, but DKCR was just awesome. That series was my favorite growing up before I started playing Zelda, and Returns does the earlier games justice.

That's not a bad list at all. My list would be:

1)Skyward Sword
2)Twilight Princess
3)Super Mario Galaxy
4)Super Smash Bros. Brawl
5)New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I haven't played Galaxy 2, DKCR, or Metroid Prime series yet so my list will most likely change eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom