• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bosses ONLY RP

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"I am the bring of the mother of shadows."He he said the shadows not even going near him. Arcana shift "Mabufladyne" ice encases all opponets.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
*Lechku in a last-ditch effort concocts a bomb from his top hat. The ice encapsulates him, but the bomb blasts him back out a few seconds later. Distressed at his ruined attire, he screeches "Let us stop wasting our efforts on each other and take down this false dark god! Then we can finish our business. He's sure to crawl back out from the timegap at any moment now!"

Keeseman

Smash is Life
*Suddenly, a raspy, mechanic breathing noise is heard. Vader enters the scene, lightsaber drawn*

He may be able to resist your simple attacks, but none can resist the power of the dark side of the Force.

*Vader then proceeds to crush Dormin, encasing him in a Force capsule*

Do not fear, this mist will be cleared; but only if we defeat him together.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Time means Nothing
*burns lechu perpetually, but keeps him alive in an indestructable magic killing cell*

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Protagonists from persona 3 comes and use the universe persona and seals him away as the greaterest of all the evils present.) (I dont have any thing to do.)Desides to help dormin.(they are both basicly the same thing it seems from what I have read. Where did all these powers that Sormin has come from they are not in SotC if that is the dormin you are useing)

Storm

I never said i was a god. i just said i was immortal, and that nothing can touch me

Storm

*drops everyone except Ghirahim, and the Other Shadow god into the Mirror of Zod, and Smashes it*
They're trapped in another dimension, unable to return, *melts the Mirror so there is no way to escape*

Hmm, as if!

*right before Lechtu is in the mirror, Ghirahim jumps and hits him so that he avoids landing in it. Before he lands in it himself, he snaps and warps safely away from the mirror.* OH NO YOU DON'T, WITH A TRUCE, NOBODY ON MY SIDE DIES!

*waits for ice to come, then slashes them all out of the way and takes no hits whatsoever.*

WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE?

Storm

*knows that the last battle between him and the other shadow god will either end in combination, or destruction of both*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom