• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boss Ideas

G

Glided Sword

What are some of your ideas for future bosses or what do you think a boss should be in a future Legend of Zelda game?
Me, I've thought of a few but the only one I can remember is a sky beast with six wings, no eyes, a long body covered in blue feathers, a gaping mouth, and no legs. I thought of a darkness dragon the other day in school, kind of like Cynder from Spyro and the boss dragon from Twilight Princess with its armor and then I thought how cool it would be for the dragon to come to life as a zombie, kind of like what Zant did with Stalford.
An idea list might go like this:

Name of Boss:
Game Description:
Body Description:
Attacks:
Items needs:
How to defeat:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not really know. But what I want too see is a 3D version of "horsehead" from AoL, maybe a little bit different (horsehead) but want too see him again!! (Will edit this post later on)

Shadow Goris

The Stalker
Anyway, what would be really cool is fighting your own partner(if you have one) or plugginh another controller in and letting the other person control the boss. Or imagine this (a joke) Mario vs. link. epic. :lol:

M

mastersword18

New boss

I'd like vaati to come back for the new game,like ganonndorf's apprentice or something(can't have a zelda game without ganon though!)

i hope that the final boss will be very epic way more so then before like in oot ganon face off that was epic

Chris

It has been awhile...
Name of Boss: Lynord

Game Description: "This is the leader of all Lynels, be careful of it's firey breath." This monster of a boss has multiple attacks. It can breath fire, stomp you, and fly up for an Air attack.

Body Description: It is a very tall dragon creature that is red. It looks almost exactly like a Lynel.

Attacks: Firey Breath, Stomp, Flying up for an Air Attack

Items needs: Arrows, Megaton Hammer, Sword

How to defeat: To defeat Lynord, shoot him in the Eye with an arrow, when he is down, hit him on the head with the Megaton Hammer to remove some of the armour. Repeat. When his armour is gone, you can attack him with your sword.

L

Liam

I'd like vaati to come back for the new game,like ganonndorf's apprentice or something(can't have a zelda game without ganon though!)

first, Link should fight vaati in ganon's tower, which should be on death mountain, which, in the dark world, is in the middle of a gigantic maze called the labyrinth on the isle of the dead, and the home of the gorons in the light world. anyway, defeat vaati with the heroes bow and the master sword, then Gannon will appear and turn into a darknut, but a huge, way more difficult, cooler looking one, and darknuts with bows and arrows are all around the room, shooting at you.. defeat this guy with your sword, then gannon will transfigure into a sorcerer type person with a black robe, and the room will change too. sorcerer-ganon will be standing on a pillar in the middle of a huge pit, throwig spells at you. do not fall into the pit. hit the pillar with you ball and chain and Gannon will be knocked off balance, so hit him with an arrow. do this a few times then he'll just turn into a raven and fly to the platform that you're on. he'll keep throwing spells at you, but just keep dodging theses and attack with your sword. he will then turn into raven gannon and fly over to the pillar again. this time, you have to slash the spell s with your sword and they'll fly back at ganon. this will be sort of like the battle with aghanim in LttP and the diabolical cubus sisters in PH. if you can't slach or dodge the spells, just raise your shield and block them. eventually gannon will be hit so hard by your rebounded spell that he'll be thrown backward onto the platform behind him. go slash at him and he will start to die, and the room will go back to its original shape. a starcase will appear, but as you try to climb it, vaati will stop you and laugh. he'll make a spell, and Ganon's body will reincarnate into a huge, three headed dragon. then, Vaati will make another spell, and vaati will turn into a sorcerer like vaati, but with a huge sword. vaati will jump on dragon-gannon. then, the room will change again. this time you will be on top of the tower with gargoyles around the edges. and dragon-gannon and sorcerer-vaati in front of you. shoot an arrow at vaati and he will dodge this, then mock you, laughing. use his distraction to shoot another arrow at him, and it will be sticking out of his chest. vaati will jump down onto the top of the tower, and start throwing spells and slashing at you. as you fight vaati, dragon-gannon will blow fire at you. at one point vaati will summon the gargoyles to attack yo, so defeat them and then sword fight with vaati, which will be like the sword fight with bellum-linebeck in PH. defeat vaati then turn your attention to ganon. one of the heads will draw breath to breathe fire, so shoot an arrow down his throat. that head will choke and die, making a bridge onto the tower. climb up the neck, and the two other heads will blow fire at you. dodge this and they will then blow fire at themselves. try to maneuver so the fire hits the other head. the head will be dazed, so quickly cut it off the neck. then the last head will reach around to bite you, so just grab onto the head and equip the iron boots. Ganon will start to fall, and you with him. he'll still be attacking you though, so jump around on his body and dodge and slash at the third head, stabbing and shooting arrows at it's eyes, which will blind it for a moment or two. eventually, you will hit the ground, and Gannon will be crushed against the ground.

Blazabra
a huhge cobra with several spikes/like rocks around his neck. he has sharp teeth and a poisonus tail. he has two flaps on his head that make gusts of wind
Bite, Flamethrower, bind, contact, poison tail
Clawshot, Bow and arrow
Use the clawshot to tear all the spikes out of his head revealing a jewel. shoot it with the bow.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
this really seems like a cool thread it also depends on wht game your talking about my items and stuff will be from OoT

Name of miniBoss:Iron Stalfos
Dungeon:Ganons tower
Game Description:this enemy is a mixture of a Iron knuckle and a Stalfos
Body Description:looks like an Iron knuckle with some body parts of a stalfos
Attacks:axe<3<3<3<3slash<3<3<3
Items needs:Biggoron sword
How to defeat deafeat like a regular Iron knuckle but you must use the biggorons sword

I know this seems like a Lame miniboss but I had really nothing else to say

S

skullkidsreveng

Ok I've given this suggestion several times in other zelda communities but I've always had this one idea for minibosses.
Considering that Miamota has declared that the new zelda will take on a similar light/dark "Plot" like in TP I wouldn't be surprised to see a plague of creatures that are basicly the "main" enemies, like the twilite messengers from TP where.
Well I've always thought the games where lacking in the fact that you see all these wonderfull creatures (Zoras, Gorons, Dekus, etc.) but you've only been able to actually go one-on-one, mano-a-mano, sword-to-sword with a few.

So the new "twilite messengers" should be some sort of parisetic monster that somehow gets inside the other creature and turns it into a creature thats dark, strong, and has too many teeth. Wouldn't it be epic to fight a zora with but a few platforms to keep you from falling into the water or a evil skullkid that jumps and latches on to you while gnawing on to your face?

I think these would be perfect for minibosses considering that usally the mid-bosses are usally not huge and imposing just really intimidating

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I thought that all the bosses in oot and tp were my favorite. A giant re dead would be kinda cool and creepy. Or maybe if they just morph an oot boss with a tp boss, without it being obviously similar, then I think that would also be neat. I aso agree with Skullkidsreveng, the zora thing would be epic but...THE ZORAS ARE OUR FRIENDS!!! Maybe, an evil Zora?!!! Yes.

L

Liam

Name of Boss: Desbrekill
Body Description: huge skeletal fish with huge teeth and tiny fish swimming around it
Attacks: long whiplash tail whips you, tiny fish bite onto you, Desbrekill bites you, smashes around and makes rocks fall from ceiling
Items needs: clawshot, bow and arrow, sword
How to defeat: pull off its rib bones with clawshot, and every two bones pulled off, Desbrekills eyes will glow red, so shoot them with the bow and arrow. do this until all the bones are pulled off, then go attack its spine with the sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom