• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boss Ideas for Next Zelda Game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like another Dark Link except this one should have all the items and abilities that you have, but disconnected with the amount of hearts you have. So, a three heart challenge would still be hard as he would have more endurance than you would :3

geek4887

The Unknown
I think having a skilled swordsmen as a boss would be epic! what would u want?
Dark Link, Darknuts(although not a boss), and maybe Ghirahim, Ganondorf is all that.

I would want one who can use a wide variety of magical attacks, like Ganondorf, except uses magic more than physical attacks

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i'd like to see a mid to small sized water boss. morpha and gyorg were huge so it'd be nice to see something smaller and underwater.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Fire Dungeon, receive Empty Bottle as item, and use to pour water throughout the dungeon (that would suck).

Boss = Tennis match with Empty Bottle, in a hearkening back to OoT, TWW, and TP.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'd like to see one of the classic NES bosses making a return. I would love to face Gleeok or Digdogger again.

Dark Link, but he uses whatever you have out, and mostly copies your movements. He should swordfight like he did in OOT, where he copies you, and maneuvers against you.

huge Swords man and then drinks this magic potion and your fighting 50feet abbove ground and your sword fighting with skeleton with two huge swords. It is raining and thundering and earthquakes are happening and you have to avoid this crap while a guys is trying to kill you.

Dark link would be epic and i always like how link defeats giant people so something giant and Dark Link

I want to fight Horse Head on a console game, or someone of an equally bizarre design. I think it'd be neat to see a really funny looking boss like that in a newer Zelda title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom