• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ShyHo's Guard: I'd hardly call it a demand, they're just trying to protect people from this madman.
Guard: Right. But, why don’t we just deport him from this planet and prevent his return or purchase of any property?

Gorozoron

wild ride
download (73).png
* Meanwhile Oswald keeps going on his quest to find Sephiroth *
Oswald : Stupid Mickey, stupid hotrod barely even a car! * grumbles * " Maybe I should buy Square Ah huh " Yeah shove a square up your a*s! putting me in that edgefest "game". Then those stupid bend- * He stops to get gas for the ****rod *

Gorozoron

wild ride
View attachment 45714
* Meanwhile Oswald keeps going on his quest to find Sephiroth *
Oswald : Stupid Mickey, stupid hotrod barely even a car! * grumbles * " Maybe I should buy Square Ah huh " Yeah shove a square up your a*s! putting me in that edgefest "game". Then those stupid bend- * He stops to get gas for the ****rod *
Oswald : IF I SEE THAT LONG HAIR LONG SWORD FREAK!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Guard 2: We are currently receiving a call from the IFPC. They are currently saying "Hand over ShyHo, we shall inflict punitive action upon him should you return him."

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Guard 2: We are currently receiving a call from the IFPC. They are currently saying "Hand over ShyHo, we shall inflict punitive action upon him should you return him."
Guard 1: They aren't trustworthy. Pass this on to the head honcho, this isn't something we can decide on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom