• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*The guns are too big for the ultra-hand*
*So they bring a bigger Ultra Hand, the Ultra Ultra Hand. For when you're not just stealing your dad's briefcase, but all his other luggage too.*
Did burger shop exist before Pianted went there today?
I presume. I mean, in universe, probably, but it's never been mentioned before in the RP.

AwdryFan1997

<Yup>
ShyHo: Can’t talk, I was falsely accused, without evidence, of terrorism.
Officer: We've received direct word from the FBI, who received a tip from an anonymous source close to you, Mr. Maskuin, that you and your fellow members of the IFPC plan to take over the universe.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Officer: We've received direct word from the FBI, who received a tip from an anonymous source close to you, Mr. Maskuin, that you and your fellow members of the IFPC plan to take over the universe.
ShyHo: It’s called the IPCF, and they’re the ones trying to take over! Evidence, by the way?

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: It’s called the IPCF, and they’re the ones trying to take over! Evidence, by the way?
Officer: Well... they received a tip, and there's some evidence that's apparently classified. If you're so innocent, how about you disarm and come quietly?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Officer: Well... they received a tip, and there's some evidence that's apparently classified. If you're so innocent, how about you disarm and come quietly?
ShyHo: There’s no evidence! Just salt on their behalf. They make baseless claims that we want to take over the multiverse because they’re the ones doing it. They then tipped you because they wanted to inform everyone that we’re “totally” the bad guys and they’re “totally not” trying to buy out the universe.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*The assorted Samuel L Jackson characters leave, having received subpar service. They leave Mace Windu to the Ultra Hand, as he is a subpar character from a super series*

Gorozoron

wild ride
ShyHo: There’s no evidence! Just salt on their behalf. They make baseless claims that we want to take over the multiverse because they’re the ones doing it. They then tipped you because they wanted to inform everyone that we’re “totally” the bad guys and they’re “totally not” trying to buy out the universe.
* Danny.J.Shitake enters *
Danny.J.Shitake : I would like-
may not reply as fast trying to save my art and projects on scratch I have over a hundred to save

AwdryFan1997

*The assorted Samuel L Jackson characters leave, having received subpar service. They leave Mace Windu to the Ultra Hand, as he is a subpar character from a super series*
I dunno, I thought Mace Windu was pretty cool... he doesn't have much personality, but he did serve his role as the Samuel L. Jackson character... maybe it's just Samuel L. Jackson who makes this character great. I do hope Mace Windu gets brought back in some way... there's a chance he survived being tossed out that window...
Officer: You're complaining to the wrong guys. Look, you're under arrest for, uh, "suspicion of" being a terrorist.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I dunno, I thought Mace Windu was pretty cool... he doesn't have much personality, but he did serve his role as the Samuel L. Jackson character... maybe it's just Samuel L. Jackson who makes this character great. I do hope Mace Windu gets brought back in some way... there's a chance he survived being tossed out that window...

Officer: You're complaining to the wrong guys. Look, you're under arrest for, uh, "suspicion of" being a terrorist.
Danny.J.Shitake : What's the problem here
Anyone who wants someone to make that ****ake is not censored say I

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

I don't dislike him either, I was just parodying those who do. This whole thing is a giant parody.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos

ShyHo: Why the “uh....” part? That’s because you’re basically setting me up. Or, you have no evidence anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom