• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*The taxi arrives at the mall.*

Burger shop employee, whose name is Clarence: Thanks, my guy. I'll be sure to give you a good name.

Taxi driver:....whatever.

*Clarence walks to Spencer's Gifts*

Employee: Welcome to Spencer's, how may I help you?

Clarence: I'm looking for the... Good stuff.

*Employee is impressed with his secret knowledge*

Employee: You know where to find it.

*Clarence gives him a nod and walks over to the fake garage door that are typical of Spencer's Gifts. Except this one is real. He lifts it up and goes down the steps that were revealed. The employee shuts it behind him.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*ShyHo walks into Burger Shop*
ShyHo: So, I’ve been falsely accused of a bunch of crimes, can you go to the cops and sort things out for me?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*ShyHo walks into Burger Shop*
ShyHo: So, I’ve been falsely accused of a bunch of crimes, can you go to the cops and sort things out for me?
*Police are already there and draw their Nintendo-branded squirt guns.*

NDPD: Hands in the air!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*They do so. ShyHo feels the white pain of light gun technology. There is no damage, only pain.*
ShyHo: Ow! Wait. I don’t feel like I’ve taken damage. How about a taste of real gun! *ShyHo shoots the officers with an M4.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: Ow! Wait. I don’t feel like I’ve taken damage. How about a taste of real gun! *ShyHo shoots the officers with an M4.
*The bullets are absorbed by their bulletproof vests. The officers return fire, with enough batteries to keep going for a while.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom