• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Army: Hm... you think he might've been acting?
Pianted: Yeah, probably. Now that you say it.
*Meanwhile*
ShyHo: We kinda know that you, Mart Mamu, are planning to conquer the IPCF. Let's make a deal. We'll fund your conquest of them, and once you conquer them, you'll depose Shinra, and we'll get ownership of Gaia 1, ok?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Pianted: Yeah, probably. Now that you say it.
*Meanwhile*
ShyHo: We kinda know that you, Mart Mamu, are planning to conquer the IPCF. Let's make a deal. We'll fund your conquest of them, and once you conquer them, you'll depose Shinra, and we'll get ownership of Gaia 1, ok?
Mart: No. That is all I will say on the matter. My brother and I consider the IFPC our enemies. Didn't you swear to never rejoin the council or something?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: No. That is all I will say on the matter. My brother and I consider the IFPC our enemies. Didn't you swear to never rejoin the council or something?
ShyHo: No. I have no idea what you're talking about. Alright, it's fine to be neutral.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*A wave of guards appear.*

Mart: "Foxboy"ed me, did you? Ha! Good luck escaping here with your life.
Geomancer: I have no idea where the real ShyHo is. Lemme ask you a question, are people allowed to criticize your government?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Meanwhile*
ShyHo: So, Marth, I basically just have to watch you and your family for a while?

AwdryFan1997

Geomancer: I have no idea where the real ShyHo is. Lemme ask you a question, are people allowed to criticize your government?
Mart: Yeah, I guess. It's not like I really care. Besides, what little I've heard has been positive.

*More like indifferent.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*ShyHo calls Big Head*
ShyHo: Big Head, can you please stop annoying the hell out of Mart?
Big Head: Ok.
ShyHo: He's been telling me that he doesn't like what you're doing. At all.
Big Head: Fine. I guess we'll have to expel the whole planet from the IFPC. After all, we still haven't expelled the planet from it.
ShyHo: I wouldn't.
Big Head: Ok, we won't.
*ShyHo hangs up and calls Mart*
ShyHo: I've asked the council to stop annoying you. Alright? Anyways, I'm at Marth's condo, ugh.. so gross.

AwdryFan1997

*ShyHo calls Big Head*
ShyHo: Big Head, can you please stop annoying the hell out of Mart?
Big Head: Ok.
ShyHo: He's been telling me that he doesn't like what you're doing. At all.
Big Head: Fine. I guess we'll have to expel the whole planet from the IFPC. After all, we still haven't expelled the planet from it.
ShyHo: I wouldn't.
Big Head: Ok, we won't.
*ShyHo hangs up and calls Mart*
ShyHo: I've asked the council to stop annoying you. Alright? Anyways, I'm at Marth's condo, ugh.. so gross.
Mart: Wh... why are at you at Marth's condo? Marth's back here! I told you to hang out with him! Not his stupid inbred family! Ugh... I should have more patience...

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: Wh... why are at you at Marth's condo? Marth's back here! I told you to hang out with him! Not his stupid inbred family! Ugh... I should have more patience...
ShyHo: Did something happen? I'm coming back. *ShyHo arrives* Well, what do I need to do with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom