• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Exdeath: Heh, I wasn't even the real Exdeath. *A pianta wearing a suit comes out of the armor*
Pianted: This is the IPCF! You're coming with us!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Exdeath: Heh, I wasn't even the real Exdeath. *A pianta wearing a suit comes out of the armor*
Pianted: This is the IPCF! You're coming with us!
Sephiroth: So you actually believed that fool who claimed responsibility? Nonsense. It was your historic foe, the IFPC, who did this.

*Sephiroth's plans involve increasing the tension between the IFPC and IPCF.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Sephiroth: So you actually believed that fool who claimed responsibility? Nonsense. It was your historic foe, the IFPC, who did this.

*Sephiroth's plans involve increasing the tension between the IFPC and IPCF.*
Pianted: He seemed pretty honest about it. Anyways, you're going to die. *Pianted draws his assault rifle*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Army: Who's Sephiroth?
Pianted: Sephiroth is the CEO of Square Enix. I decided to go in as one of his top employees in order to gain intelligence. He tried denying that he was the one responsible for orchestrating the bomb attacks on our base.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Pianted: Sephiroth is the CEO of Square Enix. I decided to go in as one of his top employees in order to gain intelligence. He tried denying that he was the one responsible for orchestrating the bomb attacks on our base.
Army: He was responsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom