• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie only had stunned silence*

Natalie: Holy-
Gary: What about you? From talking to other parents, he seems to have a habit of making the problems that kids have much more severe.

James: He said that Siy here had a "rare condition" in her vocal cords that would make her not able to speak for the rest of her life. I'm not even sure if there was a problem.

Saul: You say what? He possibly made something completely up?

*He jots down some notes on a legal pad.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Natalie: How-How many other parents have you talked to?
Gary: Five. Well, actually just three technically, I spoke to three families, one of them was a single dad who had a son that... Actually that's not my information to give away. There were more, I just was able to speak to the three families. You and James are the fourth.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Gary: Five. Well, actually just three technically, I spoke to three families, one of them was a single dad who had a son that... Actually that's not my information to give away. There were more, I just was able to speak to the three families. You and James are the fourth.
*Natalie now wanted to throw Fakename into the Gap. How could that monster get away with this?*

Natalie: I feel awful for them…

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Daffy flumped out of Siy’s shirt*

Siy: Introducing Daffy, my surprise witness!

*Cayde groaned loudly*
——
Natalie: Oh, no…
Yeah I'm not gonna be able to keep up with the trial arc at the rate you guys are posting lol. Forget Dayra was ever there

*Walter tactlessly grabbed a dirty bowl filled with unclean water out of the sink and splashed it on Cayde's face.*

Walter Carbanzo: Wake up, and keep your eyes away from the floor. We've got to find Mart.

*Walter's eyes darted around the room to make sure the blood was only on the floor and not on, I dunno, the ceiling or whatever.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie now wanted to throw Fakename into the Gap. How could that monster get away with this?*

Natalie: I feel awful for them…
Gary: Yeah, I gotta wonder what this guy's deal is.

James: Mr Goodman, is there anything else we need to go over?

Saul: Just one more reminder to conduct yourself in the witness box. Just answer the questions, no extra information. Shouldn't take long at all.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Yeah I'm not gonna be able to keep up with the trial arc at the rate you guys are posting lol. Forget Dayra was ever there

*Walter tactlessly grabbed a dirty bowl filled with unclean water out of the sink and splashed it on Cayde's face.*

Walter Carbanzo: Wake up, and keep your eyes away from the floor. We've got to find Mart.

*Walter's eyes darted around the room to make sure the blood was only on the floor and not on, I dunno, the ceiling or whatever.*
Cayde: Mmhmm… yeah sounds great… Dad…
——
Gary: Yeah, I gotta wonder what this guy's deal is.

James: Mr Goodman, is there anything else we need to go over?

Saul: Just one more reminder to conduct yourself in the witness box. Just answer the questions, no extra information. Shouldn't take long at all.
Siy: Are you the Saul Goodman from the AMC hit series Better Call Saul?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Cayde: Mmhmm… yeah sounds great… Dad…
——
*Walter rolls his eyes and starts following a trail of bloody footprints towards the back door.*

Walter Carbanzo: We're in no condition for a fight right now. We'll have to take Mart by surprise, which isn't easy.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Walter rolls his eyes and starts following a trail of bloody footprints towards the back door.*

Walter Carbanzo: We're in no condition for a fight right now. We'll have to take Mart by surprise, which isn't easy.
Cayde: But… why are we invading Wal-Mart…

*Cayde was out of it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom