• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
James: I mean, usually you'd expect a doctor to be honest, so it's not really on you or me for not realizing. We trusted the doctor because you're supposed to be able to do that.
HE WAS A QUACK!!!! HIS NAME IS LITERALLY “THIS IS A FAKE NAME”!!! AHHHHHH!!!!-

*boop-boop-boop*

*The call ended abruptly*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
*Fast forward to taht evening*

James: Alright, all 3 of us are set to appear at 11AM tomorrow.

I have no idea how court works so I'll just skate around the details.
Siy: Ooh! Can Stitch and the plushies come with us? They wanna talk about what is like living with someone who didn’t have a voice.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Siy: Ooh! Can Stitch and the plushies come with us? They wanna talk about what is like living with someone who didn’t have a voice.
James: Oh, uh, if you had asked before I sent that email I would have put them on there, but it's already set that just the three of us can go up. You can bring Stitch and he can sit in the bench, but when you go up on the stand he'll have to stay sitting.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
James: Oh, uh, if you had asked before I sent that email I would have put them on there, but it's already set that just the three of us can go up. You can bring Stitch and he can sit in the bench, but when you go up on the stand he'll have to stay sitting.
Natalie: We don’t want Stitch getting into trouble up there and making us look bad.

Siy: Aw… okay.

Natalie: So, who goes first?

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Natalie: Got it.

*Siy nodded*

*Arount the breakfast table*

James: Alright everyone, I've been in touch with Mr Gary Thompson's lawyer, Gary is the one who started this lawsuit to begin with, we're going to meet Gary and his lawyer at 9:30 and he'll catch us up and give us pointers on what to do in the witness box.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion

*Arount the breakfast table*

James: Alright everyone, I've been in touch with Mr Gary Thompson's lawyer, Gary is the one who started this lawsuit to begin with, we're going to meet Gary and his lawyer at 9:30 and he'll catch us up and give us pointers on what to do in the witness box.

Cole: Hey, maybe with the money you get, you could get me a new TV!

*Everyone glared at Cole*

Cole: What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom