• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Funny Valentine bursts into the scene, in [important place]
View attachment 57589

Funny : Hello, big shot, I've came here to bring respect to lady consistency name. You're my first target.
Theodoric Thiefighter: Not me!

*Thiefighter ducked and covered. Mart ignited his lightsaber.*

Mart: I hate everyone else in this room. I'm certain whoever you're here to assassinate, we can make a deal.

King Guardia XXXIII: Here we go again...

Gorozoron

wild ride
Theodoric Thiefighter: Not me!

*Thiefighter ducked and covered. Mart ignited his lightsaber.*

Mart: I hate everyone else in this room. I'm certain whoever you're here to assassinate, we can make a deal.

King Guardia XXXIII: Here we go again...
1646511757459.png
Funny : Mart, sir, don't you love consistency, consistent victory, consistent financial success, all of those lovely things?
Funny : But some people in this world ruin it all, just because they "forgot" about that one very important post. That was definitely super important! C'mon, how do you forget such things...
Funny : I'm sorry for rambling, after all I like things to be narrow, simple, and logical.
Funny : A special little someone you definitely know, is ruining lady logic's compact comfortable sweater made with the fabric of reality.
Funny : That special little someone... Tell me who you think it is?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cayde: Logano, I guess? I have money, how much is it?
Cole: Well let's see here.

*The trio walks up to the Penske merch trailer, where there's one other person in front of them at the register. Cole looks over at the Hendrick trailer, where the line behind each register is at least 20 people deep* Based on a true story

Cole: You know those memes where it's two doors, one says free wifi and the other says free book, and the wifi one has a lot of people trying to get in and there's only one at the book door, and it has some caption like "This really says a lot about society"?

*He motions at the Penske merch trailer registers, where there's only one or two people lined up at each, and then back to the Hendrick trailers. James stares for a second, then starts laughing*

James: Geez, Hendrick is really popular.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Cole: Well let's see here.

*The trio walks up to the Penske merch trailer, where there's one other person in front of them at the register. Cole looks over at the Hendrick trailer, where the line behind each register is at least 20 people deep* Based on a true story

Cole: You know those memes where it's two doors, one says free wifi and the other says free book, and the wifi one has a lot of people trying to get in and there's only one at the book door, and it has some caption like "This really says a lot about society"?

*He motions at the Penske merch trailer registers, where there's only one or two people lined up at each, and then back to the Hendrick trailers. James stares for a second, then starts laughing*

James: Geez, Hendrick is really popular.
Cayde: Huh. Guess Penske is the black sheep of NASCAR. *laugh*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cole: No, not really, Hendrick is just insanely popular.

*The person in front of them finishes their transaction and James steps up.*

James: I'll take that #2 hat right there.

*He indicates a black hat with a stylized #2 embroidered on the front, the Discount Tire logo on one side and the team Penske logo on the other. The attendant hands him his hat and he swipes his card and steps aside to let Cayde pick*

MightyMario

Cole: No, not really, Hendrick is just insanely popular.

*The person in front of them finishes their transaction and James steps up.*

James: I'll take that #2 hat right there.

*He indicates a black hat with a stylized #2 embroidered on the front, the Discount Tire logo on one side and the team Penske logo on the other. The attendant hands him his hat and he swipes his card and steps aside to let Cayde pick*
*Cayde pointed to the Logano T-Shirt and set her money on the counter*

AwdryFan1997

View attachment 57590
Funny : Mart, sir, don't you love consistency, consistent victory, consistent financial success, all of those lovely things?
Funny : But some people in this world ruin it all, just because they "forgot" about that one very important post. That was definitely super important! C'mon, how do you forget such things...
Funny : I'm sorry for rambling, after all I like things to be narrow, simple, and logical.
Funny : A special little someone you definitely know, is ruining lady logic's compact comfortable sweater made with the fabric of reality.
Funny : That special little someone... Tell me who you think it is?
Mart: It could be Kooploz or ShyHo or Yukon Cornelius. But I certainly don't need any help in liberating myself.

Theodoric Thiefighter: You... you don't?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cayde: I’ll go with you.
Cole: Alrighty then!

*The trio walks for a while, goes into the ticket gate and walks some more until they find their seats, 3 rows up from the front row and one section before the start/finish line*

*Cole finds their exact seats and sits down, indicating the two to his right are for James and Cayde.*

*They can see the people milling around the infield, enjoying Luke Combs' performance, looking at the cars lined up on the grid, and in general taking in the spectacle*

AwdryFan1997

Funny : Yes, now where can I find them.
Mart: Well, Kooploz isn't here, and I'm certain Douggie here won't let slip any details of his whereabouts. ShyHo mysteriously disappeared about a year ago and hasn't been seen since, and Yukon's been dead for close to thirty-four years now. I appreciate your offer, but...

*Mart ponders this turn of events.*

Mart: Mayhaps you could aid me in the destruction of Yukon Cornelius' legacy, the clone army known as the L.U.C.I.N.A. Project...

Chancellor: Not this again...

Doug Moblinn: Mart, should I call security? If you're not going to formally invite this delinquent to our meeting, then I'll have to-

Mart: Just a second, Doug. I don't want to do anything prematurely.

*Doug, knowing that getting in people's ways isn't something he should do right now, backs down.*

MightyMario

Cole: Alrighty then!

*The trio walks for a while, goes into the ticket gate and walks some more until they find their seats, 3 rows up from the front row and one section before the start/finish line*

*Cole finds their exact seats and sits down, indicating the two to his right are for James and Cayde.*

*They can see the people milling around the infield, enjoying Luke Combs' performance, looking at the cars lined up on the grid, and in general taking in the spectacle*
*Cayde did not know who Luke Combs was, so she asked James who he was*

Cayde: Hey, Dad? Who’s that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom