• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Oh, and I thought MY presence would be problematic!

Walter Carbanzo: And that's why I stopped you and left you behind to receive the Newman.

And nobody noticed my continuity error!

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): SOMEBODY HELP! I THOUGHT BEING A GOOD GUY WOULD STOP ME FROM BEING ATTACKED BY WOLVES!
Chevs: Cut the bull****. We killed Prime you and I'll kill Nightmare you also.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*The sudden stoppage of the drilling allows Brain to escape*

Siy: I’m right here, sis!

Cayde: Oh, hi. Siy, once this is all over, do you think we could... play with Legos together?

Siy: Yeah! We could play video games and watch movies too! Right, Mom?

Natalie: Mm-hm.

Siy: Dad, does Cayde like video games?

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Cayde: Oh, I like Mario and Crash Bandicoot.

Siy: Oh cool! I like those too! Aunt Laura has Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled on her PS4 and we play it whenever I’m over there! Have you ever played it? It’s fun!

Cayde: No, I haven’t played Crash Team Racing. I’ve only played the first three games.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Why bother asking me when Cayde's right there?
Siy: Well, you and her were talking and you might have talked about that so I figured that the both of you would be talking about video games *breath* and you like video games and Mom likes video games too *breath* and I also like video games so-

Natalie: Siy, good lord! I didn’t think someone who couldn’t talk would be so chatty.

Siy: Sorry, Mom. It’s just that I was excited and stuff!

Natalie: On the subject, that’s very, very strange...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: Well, you and her were talking and you might have talked about that so I figured that the both of you would be talking about video games *breath* and you like video games and Mom likes video games too *breath* and I also like video games so-

Natalie: Siy, good lord! I didn’t think someone who couldn’t talk would be so chatty.

Siy: Sorry, Mom. It’s just that I was excited and stuff!

Natalie: On the subject, that’s very, very strange...
James, showing more interest than he had been: Yeah, that's a good point. Wasn't it on the ship where you figured this out? Did you feel something, or did it just...happen?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James, showing more interest than he had been: Yeah, that's a good point. Wasn't it on the ship where you figured this out? Did you feel something, or did it just...happen?
Natalie: Yeah, it just came out of the blue. Siy, why did you start just talking suddenly?

*For what seemed like forever, Siy thought about her answer*

Siy: I don’t know.

Natalie: I thought you had the syndrome where your vocal cords never appeared? What’s with that?

Siy: Uh... maybe someone made it up? The doctor maybe?

Natalie: Siy... are you saying that it never existed? That you could speak all this time?! Why would you not speak for THIRTEEN years?! Is this a joke?!

Siy: Mom, are you mad? Please don’t be mad at me...

Natalie: *sigh* Yes, I am... And you know that I’m not the one to get mad. But I’m not mad at you. I’m sorry, sweetie.

*Natalie sits down on the ground, thinking about her life up until this moment. Everything she knew about her daughter was a lie.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Siy: I’m sorry, Mom. I didn’t mean to make you angry.

Natalie: *muffled because her hands are on her face* No, it’s alright, sweetie...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Siy felt bad for Natalie, so she went back inside the den. Cayde reached out to her and put a reassuring hand on Siy’s shoulder.*

Cayde: It’s okay, you didn’t do anything wrong.

Siy: I made Mom mad...

Cayde: She isn’t mad at you, though.

Siy: But I made her mad...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Cayde: No, you didn’t. It’s okay, Siy.

*Siy buried her face between her legs and began to release tears*

Siy: *sad* I’m sorry, Mom...

Cayde: Hey, don’t cry... You didn’t do anything wrong. You didn’t make Mom angry.

Siy: Well, she’s angry now... *sniff* All because I couldn’t speak for all my life until now...

Cayde: Siy, trust me. Go and ask her. She isn’t at all mad at you.

*Siy whimpered and cried as she went closer to her sister. She placed her head on Cayde’s chest. While Siy was reaching for Cayde’s arm, she unknowingly pressed a button on the suit; allowing the suit to be taken off.*

Cayde: Siy, you got me out of the suit! I don’t know how, but you did!

*Cayde took the chest armor off and threw it away along with the rest of the suit. Siy continued to have her head on her sister’s chest, whimpering and being in her now free sibling’s embrace.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom