• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Walter Carbanzo: I wish to recruit Cayde Shilen to my brother's task force dedicated to somehow destroying the Nightmare Fleet, or its leader at the very least. As for Daira, his Prime counterpart is affiliated with Robert Ombonaparte, who was attempting to invade this island and tried to assassinate my brother, who came here to protect it from him due to his knowledge of its association with the Wind Fish, which the soon-invading Wart would be targeting. When I heard from Cayde's associate that there was more than Daira, my unlikely ally and I put two and two together and realized that they were working for Wart and likely would have shared with each other my brother's plan.

Walter Carbanzo: So, uh, what about you? What's your relationship with this island?
Chevs: I am in fact the alpha of the wolf pack who lives on this island with the task of guarding the Wind Fish. Not really sure why he has a wolf pack to guard him, but he does. I'm also a good friend of Cayde's, she helped my late brother exterminate the first Wart, and the mouse I'm looking for just had her under mind control so I'm trying to find the mouse to get it to free Cayde and then I'll eat him. I'll let you speak to Cayde so she can make her own desicion about your brother's task force.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Natalie: Welcome back, sweetie. We missed you...

Cayde: ...what is this weird robot stuff? My head is pounding...

@Chevywolf30
Aili: Chevs should be back soon with an answer. As for your head...

*She walks outside the den and comes back with a branch of leaves.

Aili: Slowly chew on one leaf at a time, it should help.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Natalie: Siy, go get Dad. Tell him that Cayde’s awake.

Siy: Cayde’s awake! YAHOO! DAD, DAD, DAD!

*Siy is bouncing up and down, constantly moving*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Aili: Chevs should be back soon with an answer. As for your head...

*She walks outside the den and comes back with a branch of leaves.

Aili: Slowly chew on one leaf at a time, it should help.
Cayde: Leaves? Okay...?

*Cayde takes the branch and pulls off a leaf, placing it into her mouth and chewing it slowly*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Chevs: I am in fact the alpha of the wolf pack who lives on this island with the task of guarding the Wind Fish. Not really sure why he has a wolf pack to guard him, but he does. I'm also a good friend of Cayde's, she helped my late brother exterminate the first Wart, and the mouse I'm looking for just had her under mind control so I'm trying to find the mouse to get it to free Cayde and then I'll eat him. I'll let you speak to Cayde so she can make her own desicion about your brother's task force.
*Walter nods, understanding.*

Walter Carbanzo: Once I'm done digging the rodent out, would you like to join? I mean, I honestly don't know what my brother has planned, but-

*Mart enters the scene, accompanied by both the old and new Newmen.*

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Uh, Walter, your brother needs to know just how many people we're bringing along, now that I've recruited Nightmare Daira.

Walter Carbanzo: You did what?

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): Gee, Mart, that force-healing stuff is really convenient! Yeah, I seem to be enjoying a lot of free will recently, and I had an epiphany after seeing my Prime Universe counterpart... uh, stop living? I'm not a doctor, so I couldn't really tell if he was alive or not, but anyways I heard someone screaming and decided to try my hand at not following Wart's every whim, and I think I'm enjoying it...

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): He didn't take that much convincing to join us.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Walter nods, understanding.*

Walter Carbanzo: Once I'm done digging the rodent out, would you like to join? I mean, I honestly don't know what my brother has planned, but-

*Mart enters the scene, accompanied by both the old and new Newmen.*

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Uh, Walter, your brother needs to know just how many people we're bringing along, now that I've recruited Nightmare Daira.

Walter Carbanzo: You did what?

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): Gee, Mart, that force-healing stuff is really convenient! Yeah, I seem to be enjoying a lot of free will recently, and I had an epiphany after seeing my Prime Universe counterpart... uh, stop living? I'm not a doctor, so I couldn't really tell if he was alive or not, but anyways I heard someone screaming and decided to try my hand at not following Wart's every whim, and I think I'm enjoying it...

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): He didn't take that much convincing to join us.
Chevs: Yeah, sure maybe it just depends on...

*Nightmare Daira walks on the scene*

Chevs: What the hell??

*He attacks Daira*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Chevs: Yeah, sure maybe it just depends on...

*Nightmare Daira walks on the scene*

Chevs: What the hell??

*He attacks Daira*
Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Oh, and I thought MY presence would be problematic!

Walter Carbanzo: And that's why I stopped you and left you behind to receive the Newman.

And nobody noticed my continuity error!

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): SOMEBODY HELP! I THOUGHT BEING A GOOD GUY WOULD STOP ME FROM BEING ATTACKED BY WOLVES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom