• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*The text didn't go through because the phone was in Chevs' pocket, which doesn't currently exist due to the fact he's in his wolf form*
*Cayde put her phone and turned on her side, still attempting to get sleep*

-Morning: 8:30 AM-
*Cayde had her face buried into the pillow, her arm dangling off the side of the bed, the blanket halfway on her body, and snoring*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Meanwhile*

*Chevs lays down against a tree to go to sleep for the night. A hulking hooded figure sneaks up and scoops him up into a bag and takes him to a mobile base and bows to his general. The general then looks in the bag but he doesn't smile or celebrate. That's against his personality. He just nods and calls his master.*

General: Master Ombonaparte. I have the wolf.

@AwdryFan1997
*Robert Ombonaparte is, needless to say, quite satisfied.*

Ombonaparte: That makes one. I want you to interrogate him. Find out what information you can about that island, its inhabitants, and his associate who accompanied him... meanwhile, I've got to work on locating old Mike...

MightyMario

Yay! You posted!

*Cayde raises up from the bed and moves her hair away from her face, grabbing her phone to text James*

Morning. Can you pick me up?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Robert Ombonaparte is, needless to say, quite satisfied.*

Ombonaparte: That makes one. I want you to interrogate him. Find out what information you can about that island, its inhabitants, and his associate who accompanied him... meanwhile, I've got to work on locating old Mike...
General: Yes, Ombonaparte.

*Chevs is brought in, his paws all tied together.*

Chevs: Who are you and what do you want from me?

*The general leans his dark-skinned face with trimmed goatee right up next to Chevs' face.*

General: Don't you recognize me?

Chevs: Cant say I do.

General:
kanye-west-blink.gif

Kanye: Anyway, I've got a few questions about your island.

Chevs: What makes you think I'll tell you?

*Kanye starts playing some of his music*

Kanye: I have all day.

MightyMario

lol what kanye west kidnapped a transforming wolf? now i’ve seen everything

-LaQuinta-

*Cayde eagerly awaits a text back from James*

-220 Elm Avenue-

*Siy was playing with a rubber ball inside the house, bouncing it around and running to wherever it landed. Natalie had gone out to do some errands and tried walking without the crutches.

Siy bounced the ball upstairs and in the hallway, where a door at the end of it was slightly open, a big enough opening for a rubber ball. She bounced it through the hallway off of the walls and doors, until it bounced into the room at the end of the hall.

*SMASH!*

The unmistakeable sound of glass shattering caused Siy’s eyes to widen as she realized what room she just broke something in: James’ study. She wasn’t allowed to go in there without his permission. If he found out that she was playing in there and caused an accident, James would be livid. Even more so if Siy lied to him.

Siy walked to the door and opened it slightly to see what was broken. A glass case containing an autographed NASCAR diecast had been knocked down, glass everywhere and the car on the floor. The rubber ball had landed near James’ desk. Siy went into a panic and ran out of the study to her room, pulling the covers over herself in fear and hugging Daffy tight.*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*James was in the basement taking care of some work things when he heard the crash. He went up to the office and saw the damaged car, which was a gift from his brother who worked with Team Penske and had gotten it signed.*

James: What the--

MightyMario

*James was in the basement taking care of some work things when he heard the crash. He went up to the office and saw the damaged car, which was a gift from his brother who worked with Team Penske and had gotten it signed.*

James: What the--
uh oh spaghettios

*Siy came out of her room and stood in the hallway, looking down*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*James steps into the office and picks up the car, a 2018 Joey Logano championship Elite. He looks it over and sees that the front got a little scuffed up but nothing major. Seeing as how it was a gift and not something he collected a lot of, he wasn't overly upset.*

MightyMario

*James steps into the office and picks up the car, a 2018 Joey Logano championship Elite. He looks it over and sees that the front got a little scuffed up but nothing major. Seeing as how it was a gift and not something he collected a lot of, he wasn't overly upset.*
*Siy broke down in tears and rushed into the office, hugging James*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom