• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Outside-

*Siy walked out of the house and sat next to Cayde, tapping her shoulder to catch her attention. Cayde didn’t respond or move, which made Siy curious. She tapped her shoulder again, still trying to get Cayde to look up at her, but nothing happened. Siy turned around to see her mother standing in the doorway and waved.*

Natalie: Siy, are you trying to make your sister happy?

*Siy nodded and held up Daffy*

Natalie: That’s nice, sweetie. Dad should be coming out here to help you make her happy.

*Siy smiles and hugs Cayde, placing Daffy in front of her to see if she would look up*

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Holy cannoli has it really been that long

*Siy waited for Cayde to respond to her attempts at making her happy but eventually grew impatient. She tapped Cayde’s shoulder again, then again, then started tapping it to the point where Cayde finally responded to her, but not in the way Siy was expecting.*

Cayde: WILL YOU CUT IT OUT!? LEAVE ME ALONE! GOD!

*Siy stopped tapping Cayde’s shoulder and put her hand down, frowning and taking back Daffy and hugging the plushie close to her. Cayde instantly regretted yelling at Siy and calmed down.*

Cayde: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you...

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James sighs*

*He steps outside*

James: Sorry, Cayde. I just got overwhelmed with the past couple of days and blamed it on you.
*Cayde looked up at James*

Cayde: It’s okay. It’s not your fault. This has been a crazy week for all of us, what with me suddenly showing up, Siy getting kidnapped, Mom getting shot... I just need to get my mind set straight, so we can move on from this... trainwreck of the last few days.

*Siy set Daffy on the ground and hugs Cayde*

Cayde: *to Siy* Thank you. I didn’t mean to yell at you. Are you okay?

*Siy nods and hands Cayde the Daffy plush so she hug him. Cayde took the stuffed animal and put her arms around it, gaining a small smile.*

Chevywolf30

Evil Ketchup be like: Link&Ilia
Forum Volunteer
*Meanwhile*

*Chevs lays down against a tree to go to sleep for the night. A hulking hooded figure sneaks up and scoops him up into a bag and takes him to a mobile base and bows to his general. The general then looks in the bag but he doesn't smile or celebrate. That's against his personality. He just nods and calls his master.*

General: Master Ombonaparte. I have the wolf.

@AwdryFan1997

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Cayde: I should just stay in a motel for the night. I feel like you guys need some time to yourselves, James. I’ll be back tomorrow morning, probably gonna call Chevs and see if he made it back okay.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: If you feel that's what's best. I can drive you there.
*Cayde gets up*

Cayde: Thanks. *turns to Siy* You should probably go to bed. It’s 10:00 already.

*Siy stands there holding Daffy, then looks solemnly to the ground*

Cayde: I’m not leaving forever, just for tonight. I promise I’ll be back in the morning. Okay?

*Siy nods slowly and turns to face the house, where Natalie was leaning against the door. She walks up to the house, then turns back around to look at Cayde getting in the car. Cayde waves her goodbye from the passenger seat and watches as Natalie brings Siy inside and turns off the lights.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Yeah sure, just call me

*He drives away*
*Cayde nods and heads inside the LaQuinta and gets a room. Setting her stuff down, she gets into the bed and tries falling asleep. Keyword: tries. Cayde couldn’t for the life of her get some sleep, tossing and turning, trying various sleeping positions until she rose up and looked at the clock: 1 AM. She flopped back down and stared at the ceiling for a solid half hour before grabbing her phone and texting Chevs.*

Chevs, I read your letter and I hope you made it home safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom