• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Hearts (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Blue Hearts (Sign Up)

Sometime in the past, in a magical parallel world neighbouring Earth, problems have been arising. The sky has been turning a deep black, and people have been dying suddenly in the hands of mysterious demons known as Zana. Kaiba, a young Chinese boy with a possessive interest in Demonology, has made a small replica dimension like the one where they live. Urged by Kaiba, everybody filed into the dimension in escape of the Zana. Kaiba then sealed the entrance shut. Five gatekeepers (Also widely known as the Blue Hearts) have been chosen, who have had fragments of Kaiba's powers implanted in them. It was said that they live for all eternity, and have two lives.
Every decade, new gatekeepers found, and each does nothing than protect the land from Zana who are unlikely to come through the gate. Every gatekeeper have a necklace called a Zumi given to them from birth. These silver necklaces are long and they each have a small weapon charm on them; each gatekeeper, throughout the years have never had the same weapons. They are all unique to the user, and mostly depends on the gatekeeper's nationality and mostly personality. The weapons are depended on that decade only. For example, guns for the future and pitchforks for the past. By a mere thought, the charms can transform into real weapons.

A million years after the gate being sealed shut, in that world's equivalent of America, a 14-year old girl called Tina Spark got elected as the new gatekeeper and given a Zumi with the charm of an elegant slim silver revolver.

However, halting the ceremony, the retired previous American gatekeeper Joe had dashed in exclaiming that the seal started playing up. Enlarging her Zumi and clutching the gun tight, Tina rushed to the shrine to find the large pink ball of light, the American seal, (Each major country had their own seal and gatekeeper. Each seal is coloured unique to the country: America pink,England red, Africa yellow, Australia green, and Japan purple) flickering like a light about to go out.

Soon after the mysterious revelation, a shadowy man has been walking through the dimension, And the worst incident in the lands history is about to be revealed...

Tina and the other Gatekeepers are the only ones that can stop the incident. Will they come together and find the Magic Ingredients before it is too late?

Sheet:

(Character's name here)
-
/Nationality:/
/Age:/
/Appearance:/
/Personality:/"
/Zumi:/ (If not a Gatekeeper, leave blank)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...Can I be in this?

Name: Winston "Dagger" Cunningham
Nationality: England (Oh my goodness... I have made British!Dagger! YAYZERZ!)
Appearance: Tall and lean, ruby-red hair in a sort of forward-brushed brush cut, icy blue eyes, winning smile and fearsome glare. Wears a black blazer over a white t-shirt, skinny jeans and black dress shoes.
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic, kind of sociopathic, but CAN care for people. Just usually doesn't choose to. Really smart and cunning.
Zumi: A dagger with a secret mechanism that lets it release poison into his victim at the push of a button. So it's a weapon that can injure or kill. He jumped at the chance to give himself a nickname based off his Zumi because he thinks his real name is the lamest name in the history of names.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Yep! You can! Just wait for more people before we start though. Here's my character's profile by the way;

Tina Spark
-
/Nationality:/ American
/Age:/ 14
/Appearance:/ Messy pale blonde hair. Wears a plain orange
and yellow T-Shirt with a
denim jacket and a short Orange miniskirt. Large but serious blue eyes.
/Personality:/ Quite rude, and very quick to use her gun in almost any circumstances. Not very sociable, so she normally messes up in conversations.
/Zumi:/ Revolver "Enigma"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ooooh, I'm gonna have fun messing with her. Two rude people being rude to each other...

Lookit what I just came up with! A way to tell the difference between all my personalities! Woo! But seriously, PEOPLE, SIGN UP FOR THIS. I AM NOT LEAVING BRITISH!DAGGER TO DIE IN AN SU!

Hah! Don't worry, I will try my hardest to make sure that you don't regret signing up for this!

Well, the only characters I have that I can match up with a country are Daven and Kirinen(French) and Kira(she's naturally Hispanic)... I'll have to do some serious tweaking, I wanted so badly o to use a French Kirinen... but that's not a viable option. Hm.

And no, making a new character isn't an option.

African Arbiter? no, no, he's EVIL... hm... Australian Milo? not quite a fit...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was considering, so now, here we go.

Admon Barassa
-
/Nationality:/ African
/Age:/ 20
/Appearance:/ Dark skinned, large in size. Shaved black hair, long nose. Wears a white "wife beater" (tank top) and jeans. ((I am terrible at this))
/Personality:/ Introverted and serious. Understands his duty as a gate keeper and doesn't take any chances whatsoever.
/Zumi:/ A spear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom