• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Blood?

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Oh yeah there's blood in the game...bottom of the well, shadow temple, defeating ganondorf (him coughing up blood) and defeating ganon (blood splattering everywhere when link slashes him with his master sword at the end). Those are a few examples...

Alar

Clothed in Green
Personally i think that blood enhances the actual game it would have been good in a game like TP of MM where it is very dark but blood in games like ww or even the upcoming SS will just ruin it,not by a great deal but it'll feel not right for those games since ww and ss are quite "light" games

initialDable

going deku
it would have been good in a game like TP of MM where it is very dark

There was blood in MM. Not Shadow Temple or Botton of the Well blood, where it's on the floor and walls, but blood when Link or enemies are hit. In TP if you read the ESRB rating it is rated T for having animated blood. I'm guessing the red flashes that come out when enemies are hit are considered animated blood.

I

ItsJustTheChad

Blood in the death scene at the end of WW would have been interesting. I kinda think they made that scene shocking just to test ESRB. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom