• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black and White 2 Japanese Cover Art Revealed

The Japanese cover for Pokemon Black and White 2 has been revealed:

large.jpg

There is no indication about whether or not the Western release of the game will boast the same impressive artwork. Personally, these covers are a bit more vibrant than ones of previous generations. Here's hoping the same ones are used in the West. Once again, the Black Version cover looks much better.

What are your thoughts on these covers?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I enjoy the thought of Kyurem using fire.
The Black 2 Boxart seems better due to the fact the colors stand out because of the black background. The White one was using colors that sorta mixed.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I somehow love the White cover art better, I really like the background. I really cannot wait for these games

Beeker

Wild Card
I, like the first two posts, like the Black cover better. The colours contrast together way betterBut still, these covers do look better than the past few. I hope we'll be able to get this art for the Western release.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I, too, like the Black 2 cover art better, but I don't buy games based on the cover art. Let's see how the version exclusives and such play out.

One interesting thing to note is that the games are now cover-title-mascot appropriate. Pokemon White had Zekrom as it's mascot but now it is White Kyurem, while Pokemon Black had Reshiram as it's mascot but now it's Black Kyruem.

ブラック - Burakku - Black
ホワイト - Howaito - White

Thanks you for confirming this, Erebea. After reading some articles I was pretty sure that's the way it was, however, this verifies my suspicions. Pokemon Black Version 2 after Pokemon White Version it is for me. :)

P

piraka12

i am gonna for black2 but gonna buy the other one some time later

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I think it's silly to have Kyurem have two more formes. Although I am happy that they didn't decide on making yet another legendary. Only time will tell..they may just try to slap a few more legendaries onto this title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom