• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthmarks... Do You Have Any?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well let's talk about birthmarks. Do you have any? And if you do are you going to get them removed?
I have a couple. One on my right cheek, one in my neck and one on my arm but I know I got more. Tomorrow the one in my neck was bleeding and I had no idea how it happened. If it was because of me scratching in my sleep or if it started to bleed out of nowhere. No panic yet :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have birthmarks (I think most of us have at least one somewhere), but not planning to remove any at this point. They aren't bothering me, and I think I would only consider removing them if a doctor were to comment on them or show concern about any of them.

I have a lot of birthmarks. One is right next to my mouth, just like that famous person who's know I cannot remember at the moment. One is right next to my nose. One on my right arm and two more on my legs. I also have a huge birthmark (or scar) on the back of my left
hand, just like Link. lol :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a birthmarth on my left leg and it's pretty cool. I won't get it removed because it is from birth :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I have two on my lower leg, one somewhere on my left ankle(?), and I believe I have one on my left thigh.

Dan

Well I do have one but it's in a really personal spot and well... read at your own risk
my left finger

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yeah, mines a straight tan line that goes from my belly button down. It looks like I had surgery or someone cut my in half. Not really noticeable, but it's there.

NOPE! :D

I have a few scars, though, a few lien son my knee from who knows what and a tiny mark on the back of my right hand, where the hand meets the wrist. It's a reminder of an incident in kindergarten... It's a long story, but suffice it to say that I did no wrong but I was the one who got hurt.

I also have a lot of moles. But I plan to get none of them removed... my moles.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I have a patch of skin that has a light tone than the rest of my body on my left calf, and it is in the shape of a lightning bolt. It's barely visible now, but it was more prominent when I was younger.

I have a birthmark on my back, near my right shoulder, that shapes like Australia or... a steak(?)...

I also have "freckles" on the back of my hands and wrists.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I have a hole in my head.
No, seriously, I have this indent-hole-like thing right under my right ear.
Had it since I was born..... or so my parents say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom