• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthday surprise

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well in these troubled times. I’m not sure this is the right place to make this request since I’m new here. But, I’ll give it a shot :) My daughter is turning 11 by the end of this month and she has requested a Zelda themed birthday :D However, it seems that we will not be able to host any guests anytime soon and she is really bummed about that. So I’m wondering if anyone would like to help me surprise her on her birthday? If you have a Zelda-themed costume and would like to record a personal greeting or picture for her in your costume then send me a message. I know she will be thrilled by seeing other Zelda fans from around the world celebrating her special day with her.
Take care everyone :)

Thank you for your reply Sheika_Witch.
That is so exciting, she would be over the moon by such a present :D You are just too kind :)
Also, I would love to try out your game when its finished.

Who is her favorite character? I could try to draw them for her. No guarantees as my drawing motivation is an absolute mess, but I might as well put it out there.
Thank you so much, that is a lovely idea. If you do find the motivation her favorite character is Midna in her imp-form :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Thank you so much, that is a lovely idea. If you do find the motivation her favorite character is Midna in her imp-form :)
Oh lord, my most hated character in the series. :gno: I dunno if I could bring myself to draw that, lmao. Are there other characters she likes, cuz I’d feel bad to not draw her something just because I don’t like the character but if I had to draw Midna I’d have absolutely no motivation to do it well lol.

Oh lord, my most hated character in the series. :gno: I dunno if I could bring myself to draw that, lmao. Are there other characters she likes, cuz I’d feel bad to not draw her something just because I don’t like the character but if I had to draw Midna I’d have absolutely no motivation to do it well lol.

You are so precious :D Well, she does like Hestu a lot, and Urbosa.

I could draw Midna for you! I love Twilight Princess! You can check out my art thread here to see how I draw if you like :)

You are so talented Echolight, really nice work :D So nice that you want to draw Midna. I also love the Twilight Princess allthough it is quite dark and scary so I did not let the child play it until recently. Safe to say, she loved it, and especially Midna.

I would love to draw Hetsu lol. I'll see if I can make time soon.
Thank you so much :D You people are so kind, helpful and welcoming, I’m amazed <3
Have a lovely evening!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom