• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthday surprise

Does she like the happy mask salesman at all? Because that’s the only character I have a costume of. If not I’ll try to think of something.
That is so cool :) Actually we don’t own that game so she has never seen him. I’m sure she would like him if the costume is not incredibly scary ;)

Its beautiful! And loock at the little wolf ;) Wow, she is going to loove it :D Thank you so so much! How can I ever repay you?
You don’t have to do a Thing! I’m already happy, and I’m excited to see how she reacts when she sees it! I love to make others happy, because it makes me happy :)
You’re such a precious soul! I am very thankful and so exited to show her on her birthday <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here's Hetsu! Hope she likes it. :)

image0.jpg

@Echolight @Sheikah_Witch Those both look amazing, great work!

@Spirit_Requiem because of the COVID-19 crisis I don't have much new to offer, but if your daughter likes The Wind Waker I have a music cover on my YouTube channel that she might enjoy! I think this is a cool thing you're doing btw! :)
Thank you @Mellow Ezlo :-) yes, she likes The Wind Waker very much, it is among her favorite games.

Here's Hetsu! Hope she likes it. :)

image0.jpg
Thank you so much Azure Sage, he is lovely :D She will be so happy getting all these fantastic birtday cards. Please let me know if I can do something for you in return anytime <3

Sorry for the late update, I have been loaded with work lately. The birthday was an absolute sucsess, thank you so much for helping me make her day special :-) I framed the drawings from you @Echolight and @Azure Sage, and due to low ink levels I put your picture in a digital frame @Sheikah_Witch. She was over the moon waking up and seeing them on the wall, she told me «Mom, can you imagine these people made such beautiful drawing for me when they do not even know me?». She was very happy and wants to thank you all! @Mellow Ezlo: WOW! You are so talented. We play the song at the party, very very good work. I am looking forward to hearing more of your music. We also got a chat and videomessage from Link and Zelda so the day was just packed with surprises. I attach a video so you can see how we made our little zelda world at home, hope you like it. Thank you again for showing so much love, we really appreciate it. Wishing you all the best and a lovely summer to come <3 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1luJhrIEqKgEdfLrkBe0Tw5uuAOP9F7f-/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom