• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bird Statues Confirmed in Skyloft

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
A tiny little detail that I noticed on the Nintendo of Japan website is that there is a bird statue in the background of one of the Skyward Sword pages. Obviously these wont be 'To the sky' statues, but only saving ones.

I decided to post this because I see people saying that there probably wont be any in Skyloft. I'd imagine that there will be many of them throughout Skyloft and the sky!.

Greg.JPG

So. Did you think there would be save statues in Skyloft? Or not?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This may sound a little adsurd, but I think it could be a checkpoint also, like in Starfox 64. That way if you die, you can return to the last point you "checked in" at merely by passing it and not have to travel all the way from the point you last saved at.

Pen

The game is on!
I was certain there would be at least one bird statue up in Skyloft. How would we ever be able to save the game before we left Skyloft if there weren't any save points there.

Anyway, it's good to have it 100% guaranteed. And it's a neat little picture, all Skyward Sword pictures are! :D

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Save points are check points, Thareous.

And yeah, these are probably just for saving and warping in Skyloft.

Beeker

Wild Card
There has to be at least a few of these around Skyloft. These statues are for saving as well as for warping back(those'll probably just be on the ground/below the clouds). And I'm sure somewhere it's been stated that you can't save on your own will, that you'll have to go to a statue to do so. So I'm sure they are plentiful in Skyloft and the whole world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom