• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Bilocyte Glitch

*****THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO*****

This video is from a youtuber named ParaxZero also known as Paraxede0. As of now he is doing a test speed run of Skyward Sword and to save time on the boss Levias... just watch and be amazed. The glitch starts around 2:30.

[video=youtube_share;y8WtokL_5XQ]http://youtu.be/y8WtokL_5XQ[/video]

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
it starts to play but then comes up 'an error occurred, please try again later'. it's happened 3 times. anyone else having this problem?

it worked 4th time round.
that's weird, though imagine an extra mode where all bosses were invisible...think of the massacre!

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Makes me think of what might happen if we chucked a bomb down Levias's blowhole to begin with.

I've done this twice after finding it on Zelda Wiki and IGN. It's pretty neat, but I didn't think it was worth posting. [noparse]:([/noparse]

Invisible Bilocyte Glitch (Zelda Wiki)
  • Effect: Causes Bilocyte to appear invisible.
  • Prerequisites: Must have the Spiral Charge ability unlocked.
  • How To: This glitch occurs during the battle against Levias and Bilocyte. If Link lands safely on Levias' back facing Bilocyte before attacking the parasitic appendages, Bilocyte will appear invisible.
  • Notes: Link is still able to target the parasite, thus being able to attack and be attacked.

Deeds

no text
That's really strange, I didn't even know it was possible to land on Levias' back when you haven't done his first phase.

Pretty sweet glitch, i thought of landing on levias back b4 taking off the appendages, but i wouldnt have guessed you could make bilocyte appear without taking off the tentacles/appendages, whatever. Anyone know if this will work in hero mode?

He's playing the game in Hero Mode so yes, it does work in Hero Mode.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Good ol' Paraxade just doing his thing lol. I wish more glitches were available, and useful ones at that..

While performing glitches like these is cool, I'd call a lack of glitches a good thing. It means the game is well-put-together.

Agreed. It lets the player know that the game is solid and well-structured; like every detail was meticulously ironed out.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Oh, so that's how it's done. I tried to make him invisible in Hero Mode, but it didn't work. I'll try it again when I feel like starting Skyward Sword over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom