• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Biggoron Sword

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
They give you plenty of time to do them .. you do have to have Epona though for the last 2 sequences. Well the 2nd to last one you can barely make on foot, but the last one requires her.

Mute

一員
I actually don't particularly care for the Biggoron's Sword. Although, I do love that there's another weapon other than the Master Sword, meaning you actually have an option, even if you choose not to use it. I prefer the Master Sword though, but not because it allows you to use the shield, since I rarely use it anyway. I just don't really like how it looks and how it seems a bit slower to swing.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I actually don't particularly care for the Biggoron's Sword. Although, I do love that there's another weapon other than the Master Sword, meaning you actually have an option, even if you choose not to use it. I prefer the Master Sword though, but not because it allows you to use the shield, since I rarely use it anyway. I just don't really like how it looks and how it seems a bit slower to swing.

I think that is what I liked most about it. You had an option to pick a different sword to use with B. When Majora's Mask came out I was all :( because, even though the Gilded Sword was great, it was all I could use. Yes I know there was the Fairy Great sword but it wasn't the same.

C

Chibi-Robo Link

I never even finished the trading sequence. Darn time limits. :(

Try planting a magic bean at the entrance to Dodongo's Cavern, that helped me alot.

P.S. First post! Yay! I feel like such a noob :P

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I dont really like the Biggoron's Sword. It makes battles too easy and i like a bit of a challenge so its the Master Sword for me.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The sword was cool and all, but I didn't use it very often, as I didn't think it was necessary. I still prefer the hammer to the Biggoron sword to fight Ganon.

T

tmiln15

After i got the biggorons sword i rarely used the master sword, the biggorons sword made alot of battles much easier

But if you're stubborn, you can get it right after getting the Hookshot, so long as you have Din's Fire (and Epona, of course).

If you are stubborn you can get it before getting the Hookshot. As long as you have Din's Fire, and maybe a couple green potions, and your Horse. The horse can jump that bridge in Gerudo Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom