• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars was a little annoyed by her confusion, "No, I don't think they killed my family, I know they did. I just don't know why. They brainwashed me! Made me their slave to do their dirty work and I won't put up with it anymore!" He paused a took a deep breath once more, "Take my story seriously. Please. I don't want to kill anymore innocent people who just want a small taste of freedom."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"You think I'm not taking this seriously?" She turned to him, her eyes piercing. "You came in and stormed a place full of rebels, you've given me some background, and you think I'm joking around with you? God damn."

Sean flung her hand off the the side, brushing off his last statement. "You listen to me. You do as we say," she gestured to Cyrus, Thomas and Tayler, "and you can join. We need as many as we can get, but not without being misled." She sighed, "We know there are people that want their freedom back; we're just a few of them. So this is why we are here, doing what we're doing."

Go_Skyward

Scars replied to Thomas's statement first, "I am an excellent liar, how do you think I have been pretending to be a government dog while at the same time freeing and helping rebels? But right now. I am one hundred percent telling you the truth." He then replied to Sean's statement, "As you wish. If you wanted me to blow up a government building, consider it done. I will be your loyal rebel dog from this moment on." He smirked.

(I bet the statement I just made with Scars may confuse a lot of people xD)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Will appers behind Roxas with a small groop of goverment troops s"o you are the one who stole that helicopter" he said with a small chuckle "That is no small feat we could use some one like you. Your family and some of your frends will be takeing care of. We have enough food and water. They wont have to work. All you need to do is join we will even throw away the charges for the helicopter and damages you cause."As he said with a sincerer smile. "The work isn't even that difficult its praticly what you've been doing all along."

(He was able to track hime useing blood from the crash sight and other scents useing mashings that can track smell)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas jumped at Will behind him, then listened to his statement and burst out laughing, " Yeah, that's a good one! "

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Whats so funny the goverment is offering to protect your freinds and family. There is a war about to start" he push up his glasses"they will be much saffer in the bunkers then on the streets or even in the apartment complexes. This is a very simple proposition. We whant you to fight for us and if you do we will better protect the people closeist to you. They won't even know the war is going on you could talk to them daily on the computer with a camra.we will provide them with what ever is nesisery for what ever hobbys they have we could even make a comunity so they can see other people. In the long run it will be better for them are you relly that selfish that you won't do some thing that would relly help them" his voice start to get a little firmer "It would gretly benfit you as well becouse of your skill you would skip over being a grunt. You would be incharg of others doing the same thing as you. If you dont what to you dont even have to lift a finger you just need to give orderes." He awaited a responce.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" It's a generous offer, or it would be, if there was anything on your end of the bargain, I ain't got no family or no friends, my family are god knows where on Earth, probably dead knowing what they did, and my friends, lets say I haven't been in touch with anyone for the past 5 years, so friends are unlikely. " he begins to walk off, " maybe you could refine your conditions and try again sometime, here's my number," he tosses a card with an X on it over his shoulder.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
" it is sad that you have to make this dission you have forced my hand."it hewould give orderes hime auseing shrug and and sigh"arest him for theft of goverment property!" One of the gards shoots Roxas in the back with a tazer."You should have takeing the offer it would have been less painful not to mention the insult."it puts his right fingers on his fore head above his right eye shakes his head in a disapointed look. "You are to dangerus to be left alone"
(All this i belive happaned right out side the hide out i belive.)

Go_Skyward

"Shhh!" Scars hushed Thomas, Scars then lowered his voice and spoke again "They might march in here at any second, they will recognize me as a government officer but the rest of you.... not so much... you guys should either hide or I can pretend I am arresting you guys. Hiding may be the better option, although. It sounds like officer Will." Scars sighed, "He'd arrest a stone if it even moved against him..."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus whispered, "No way. He's got that kid. You think I can just let him kill him. I know just as well as you what goes on behind closed doors. We gotta find a way to rescue the kid."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus thought for a couple seconds before saying, "Well we have Scars there. He's got guns. Then there's Taylar. She's got tazer gloves. Sean has a rifle. I have my arm, and you can borrow my pistol. That gives at least some advantage against them. Plus at least two of us, maybe three depending on what happened to Scars, are experiments. Our five total may be outnumbered by their 15 but I'm pretty sure we can still take them down."

Cyrus passes Thomas his pistol with the silencer attached and says, "Here. You can use it right?" While waiting for a response he says to the others, "Well? Your ideas?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(So I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and I wont be back until the 14th. So I'm going to leave Momiji to GPS[not like you'll have to do anything with her any way XD] Unless you object, then I'll find someone else. ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom