• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Best Region in SS?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The Lanryu Desert is pretty much where most people start to get that "Zelda high." (Finally) It actually does make the player feel like they're doing a bit of exploring and the handholding is dimmed down when compared to the other regions. The concepts of the shiftstones is often times seen as one of the best mechanics of the game. Being able to see and interact with a land in two different time zones instantly felt fantastic and inventive. (Even thought it's been done before) And the scenery... oh em goodness, seeing that giant bird with the sun behind it. The sandship was a decent temple, but I really feel the LMF was a fantastic dungeon. I felt so lost and rarely realized where I was, yet I felt invested in every step of the dungeon. The sandsea, imo, had some setbacks, but not enough for me to complain about it when. All in all, I think this region is the best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom