• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Poke Mon Villian

Cromishe

Arin Hanson's used napkin
Kay,Hey there guys this is cromishe and i wanted you guys to share with me and ill share with you on the best pokemon villain!So far my favorite is N from black and white!Hes very mysterious and looks totally awesome!he makes a plan and goes public with the wrong one so its kind of like making the weak point VERY vurnerable!tell me your guyses in the comments and why!

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
pokemon rival or team leader

if your going for rival i'm going with the one from heart gold BECAUSE HE A TOTAL JERK FACE AND A THIEF and at the end you crush him and rub it in his face :right: .

if your going for team leader then i'm going for the team magma guy he's just awesome.

cyrus was that one from platinum right?

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
N is not really much of a villain, more like a neutral side character. Rivals aren't also considered villains because they will help you out eventually. Truthfully only the leaders of the evil organizations are considered villains. My favorite villains are all of them: Giovanni, Cyrus, Archie/Maxie, and Ghetsis. I love how each of them had a twist somewhere in the end of the game's storyline and they had the best moments when they said that they were going to do something included to their plan.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I agree with Fig on the basis that N isn't necessarily a villain. If anything, he acts more like a rival than a villain. Besides that, who do I think is the best villain? Well there were plenty of good villains in the Pokémon series, but there's easily one that stands out to me. That person is, Giovanni. He perfectly describes a villain. You know he's good when:

A.) He appears in more than one game and/or is mentioned more than once.

B.) Managed to control Mewtwo.

C.) Lead a highly successful evil syndicate, up until it was destroyed by the heroes. Of course that fight wasn't easy.

D.) He's the 8th Gym Leader. He's also making an appearance in the World Tournament in Black 2 and White2.

There's plenty more, but I won't go into too much detail. As you can see, Giovanni is an great villain. Although there have been many others who were great as well, they don't stand a chance to what he has offered.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Giovanni. He's the leader of the best villanious team going – Team Rocket. ;) Prepare for trouble, make it double.

Dan

Well since I found a lot of the villains in pokemon pretty cliche "I'm going to take over the world because..... I can" villain material I'm going to try also mentioning the anime, and that would be James. Nothing beats a camp villain.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I guess Cyrus because, I mean, he tries to use Dailga and/or Palkia to create a universe! (Sorry if this is wrong, I haven't played gen IV in forever)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
If I'm strictly talking about favorite villains then I'm going with Archie/Maxie. I loved their constant clashing throughout Emerald, their team outfit designs were pretty awesome, they had hilariously skewed priorities, and in the end they screw everything up causing you to to rain sweet vengeance down upon them with Rayquaza.

But if we're talking about best in terms of effectiveness then I'm going with Giovanni. Team Rocket has endured through the ages where other teams have come and gone, their goals are simple yet attainable, he has an effective grasp on his team, and they cause non-reversible damage to the environment in the form of new Pokemon types, i.e. the Red Gyarados, Mewtwo, etc.

Fig

The Altruist
Another great villain in my opinion was Greedus from Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness! I personally some him pretty challenging though, I do wish he could have been part more of the storyline! :3

C

canaryxiii

Personally, I think N. He isn't afraid to voice what he thinks, and though he is the bad guy, he is friendly to you. He is a frienemy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom