• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Best Majora's Mask Mask?

Best Mask?

• Postman's Hat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All-Night Mask

• Blast Mask

• Stone Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Keaton Mask

• Bremen Mask

• Don Gero Mask

• Bunny Hood

• Mask of Scents

• Romani's Mask

• Circus Leader's Mask

• Kafei's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Mask of Truth

• Kamaro's Mask

• Gidbo Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Giant's Mask

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
I have deliberately not included the Zora, Deku, Goron and Fierce Deity masks (see my other poll called 'Best Majora's Mask Mask 2)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Gibdo Mask because:

dancing-redeads-o.gif

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'm going with the Giant's Mask. Bunny Hood I feel is gonna be a popular one, but I always loved how truly powerful you felt with the Giant's Mask on. Plus, unlike the other masks which simply augmented one of your abilities or elicited different responses from people, the Gian's Mask acted like a Transformation Mask and turned you into a curb-stompin' badass.

Yeah yeah I know it can only ever be used in one room, but I don't care, it's still awesome!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The best mask is the Bunny Hood. That goes without saying. I mean, it's not just my favorite (I even have it equipped all the time when I play the game), but it's literally the BEST mask in the game. The most useful, the most used, and the first thing you want to get once you can leave Clock Town.

Kamaro ! That dance is hilarious! Most of them are actually fairly useless. Truth, Stone, Bunny Hood, Giant, Blast, Gibdo and Great Fairy are really good. Maybe also Captain's and Garo. The rest are really used once or for one quick purpose.

I also can't say enough how much I love the Great Fairy Mask. Having fairies come to you when your a lazy/crappy gamer, brilliant.

Last edited:

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
By the way, the next poll I do will be WORST mask. I will be removing the top 5 voted masks in this.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had quite a difficult time deciding between the Blast Mask and the Bunny Hood.

I ultimately went with the Bunny Hood because it is more useful. In fact, I actually consider it to be the most useful mask in the entire game. I use it a lot, and nearly always have it equipped.

The Blast Mask comes in second for usefulness. It completely eliminates the need for bombs until quite a ways into the game, and it is extremely easy to obtain. The only downside is the amount of time it takes to recharge, but that is a minor fault. Besides, that's easily forgivable considering it's a mask with the power to blow stuff up! ^^

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I love the Bunny Hood because it looks cute on Link and it makes you run fast. My 2nd favorite would be Kamaro's Mask because of the Dance.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Stone Mask gets it. You can walk around all the enemies like they aren't there. It's like the Stealth Camo from MGS. I mean you can do all sorts of other-wise challenging things right in front of your enemies, and its fun to mess around with. It's the most useful mask in the game, aside from the Big Three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom