• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Ganon

Which game depicts Ganon the best?

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a link to the past

• ocarina of time

• wind waker

• twilight princess

• Total voters
I know All the Ganon's are the same guy, but what game best depicts Ganon?

personally, I liked Ganon in twilight princess, despite him being implemented into the story so badly and the 4-part fight against him was a joke...

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I voted for TP because the whole setting and battle was just so epic. Also Ganon was in other games, next time research your threads a little more.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I liked his personality and character best in TP,although I would have liked to have seen him in the game more and the battles with him made more difficult.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
CD-I Ganon!
Nah, actually, this is a hard decision. OoT Ganon was the only Ganondorf that wasn't fat, which is a good thing. TP Ganon had the coolest and darkest look, in line with the darkest story. However, I must say I like WW Ganon the best. I ended up feeling quite sorry for him, his story was really good. So, my favorite is WW Ganon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
His speech at the end of TWW was absolutely amazing. So amazing, infact, that it confuses fans everywhere. A grand facade that, in the heat of things, makes him seem like an anti-hero at the core of his heart.

I still loved OoT Ganondorf more. Playing a form of tennis was and will always be the best way to fight a final boss :3

I vote for Ganon in Adventure of Link. Even in his death his influence is seen in the world, and should his followers be successful in beating Link, he rises from the dead. He wasn't captured or banished to another plane of existence, he was dead, and considering how difficult the game is, he probably arose from the dead far more than he stayed that way.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I say Wind Waker's Ganon is my favorite. WW went more in depth with his character, so much so I about cried at the end... and, unlike some people, I like his design in WW.

H

Howling Wind

I vote TWW. He was just so involved in the story of that game. Not sure what was up with TP really. He was thrown in at the last minute and the battles were not that inspiring. It makes you wonder why he was even in the game at all besides for just "It's a Zelda game" sake.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i actually got kind of attached to WW ganon. the other games don't give him as much personality. i also wanted to hug him for whatever reason.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I really liked Ganon in the Wind Waker. It feels quite right that he is an older, more experienced man. Somehow It feels like he is covered in madness, he doesn't really know why he does it. In especially Twilight Princess, he is only an evil guy you have to defeat. He doesn't really have any personality. Also, his design in TWW ispot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom