• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Best Buy Had 23 Copies....

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
According to their computer. They weren't with all the 3ds games, they weren't up front in the cage like the Zelda 3ds XLs, there wasn't any in the back, there weren't any at customer service.

So one guy went to check in back, he disappeared for 20 minutes, another employee went back to see if they could find him, so 10 minutes later they are sending me back up to customer service, then they send their employee to go check in back.

So they had 23 in stock, and no one could find them anywhere.

So... I bought the game at Target instead.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Wow 23 copies?

I know because multiple people checked the computers right in front of me. Thats how many were supposed to be out on the floor, but they just weren't, or anywhere apparently and I wasted way more time then most people would have being patient with them looking.

Just my little story of me attempting to buy the game.

Flatbush

The Platypus
Yes sir best buy has many good products with which to use your money for purchase such as televisions expert technical support in the form of geeksquad and more

Count SymphoniC

Master of Music and Mind.
Wow. They might've been too lazy to look for the box full of the 23 stock in question here, that or their back warehouse is a disorganized mess that intimidated everyone who looked for it.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Dude, you lasted about 35 mins longer than i would have, Ive worked in warehouses all my life and i tend to be a prick! I would have marched my butt back to that stock room and found that box myself. you have to scan that stuff off the truck and into the back of the store, so if their computer said there was 23 copies, then they were at the store. Count SymphoniC is probably right in that who ever unloaded that truck and had the job of putting the crap on display for purchase, did a crap job, or is just lazy and needs fired.

Tsk Tsk. Something tells me you wern't the only one who went in that day trying to buy that game, as the 3DS was a popular buy this holiday season, so much that the Eshop had to shut down due to traffic, and ALBW is the Hottest new game for the 3DS at the moment, so yeah, that would have been an issue if i were a manager of that store and 23 copies of pure gold was missing or floating all willy nilly in my stock room! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom