• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BEN Short Film!! *very Explicit*

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
So wondering more about this BEN story of Majora's Mask, I came across a 30 minute short film by a collages student's perspective of if the story was really true. Somethings are a bit twisted, but this is by far the most brilliant peice of Zelda FanFic movie. (be warned that the end of the movie will scare the hell out of you.) [video=youtube;9ToNxLAPhXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNxLAPhXk&feature=player_embedded[/video][video=youtube;vYynfIyQoHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYynfIyQoHQ&feature=related[/video][video=youtube;7mZb7pjK93I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mZb7pjK93I&NR=1[/video] This is split into three parts because of time limits. Please be aware that as a very excessive amount swearing. The story is twisted a little bit, but it acctually makes the story better! ( if you have seen this, don't ruin it for people who haven't) I absaloutly love this and amazed how well that this was put together. I rate it 10 out of 10 stars for sure. Sometimes the quality is a little bad, but it makes it a little more realistic.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i'm like, afraid to play Majora's Mask now... i read the story a while ago, and just got over it. i'ma have nightmares now... ugh...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
well yeah, they really went along quite well with the story,, like, this is what i imagined as i was reading the story. i didn't imagine them with accents, but still...

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
IF you read the discription, It says hes british if i'm correct but it was one of the twists. He shot the movie in the us. But used his british accent to make it sound different. maybe i'm wrong here, not sure. still adds very dramatic effect, although I wish there were subtitles.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Watching this at 3am right before going to sleep was the best decision of my life.

The script got quite boring, but it's still neat that someone made a short film out of it.

Be thankful they didn't actually show that dream he was having. It's pretty gruesome.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Watching this at 3am right before going to sleep was the best decision of my life.

The script got quite boring, but it's still neat that someone made a short film out of it.

Be thankful they didn't actually show that dream he was having. It's pretty gruesome.
yeah, i watched this just now, and it's 3 am... i'm gonna have night mares... but yeah, the story explains the dream he has, theank God they don't show it... ugh...

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN

Damn right it was! I'm going to have to agree a little bit, because I couldn't understand some of because of accent and sound quality. The ending made me jump up and almost scream, lol, I really like how the files said "YOUSHOULDNTHAVEDONETHAT" I was Holy crap! This really did scare me. ALOT more than the story

the story's creep level was about 6 to 7/10.

Now the film wasn't very scary at first, but as it grew in, it showed that it was just him going insane from BEN haunting him. (One of the most amazing twists) His friend saw nothing wrong with game (glitches, etc) but the main character was being haunted, unlike in the story this was never proved the the main character was being haunted, just the cartridge was haunted. Creep level 9/10

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
The first time I've heard of the Ben story is just a few days ago. I was really fascinated. Well, it was an obvious Fake, but it sure was creepy.

This here also looks like a nice find. I'm a bit tired today, so I will watch this tomorrow after midnight. I hope it's creepy.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The first time I've heard of the Ben story is just a few days ago. I was really fascinated. Well, it was an obvious Fake, but it sure was creepy.

This here also looks like a nice find. I'm a bit tired today, so I will watch this tomorrow after midnight. I hope it's creepy.
yeah man, i watched this at 3 am yesterday (or was it two days ago) and i literally had to take MM out of my N64, and i left all the lights on for at least an hour. are you prepared for a scare?

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
yeah man, i watched this at 3 am yesterday (or was it two days ago) and i literally had to take MM out of my N64, and i left all the lights on for at least an hour. are you prepared for a scare?
I approve of this comment :D and just for lulz, im going to watch it again.

@zeldahuman if you want a really big luagh, go to CC at the bottom of the video and click google transcribe. read the cation of what it thinks it's saying. because of their almost un-understandable accents it gets mixed up. It's hiarious.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I guess it was a good idea. It wasn't scary and it was a bit boring. The guy kept over acting, seriously who the hell gets so freaked out over a game? He sees things and gets so panicked and so scared over a damn game. I would just laugh at how dumb it is and think it was modded. Seriously who cares? It was free. I don't know I guess it was a good watch. The story was better IMO. It was creepy.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'll watch it when my parents aren't downstairs because they don't like the swearing. :) I heard about BEN a while ago, but did a bunch of digging on it on Monday. HOLY CRAP! Creeped me out! I had never played Majora's Mask (even though I've had it for countless years) and I HAD to start it just to make sure there weren't any ghosts on it. (There's not, BTW.) I was afraid that whenever I turned around the statue would be there...I personally do believe in ghosts and I think that the cartridge was actually haunted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom