• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eh half of me is thinking deku and mezlo are scum and the other half is thinking mf and Findemaxa are scum so that's cool I guess. Can we get a doctor claim up in here?
*waves to Rep*
Which may bring a small problem to your theory. I'm guessing it's based on my suspicions of Max and MF, and since I'm town and don't know who our town bud is, so unless there are other reasons for that you may want to rethink your teams.

Music, you can say why Mez is scum.
My vote is because of your wording. You said you couldn't protect yourself (it felt like the reasoning was because he's the cop). Like someone who saw he was on the block, scanned the thread, saw a cop claim, and expected a cop to get a guilty on them. That's how it read to me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@DekuNut yeah I'm with you on that his wording seems like he's guilty. I know at least one of them has to be scum, my worry is that both of them are scum and Findemaxa isn't. But here's the thing--max just spoke out against mf not long ago. To me this means one of two things

1. Mezlo and max are scum and max wants mf gone

2. Mezlo and mf are scum and max doesn't know who to pick.

Through this deductive reasoning, I am going to

Vote: Mezlo

My only concern is that max and mf are scum and max is bussing mf to gain town cred. But that seems unlikely to me because if he just got a single mislynch today then scum would win anyway.

Regardless I am taking full responsibility if mezlo is not scum, but I think he is.

Jamie

You know what I'm pretty confused as to why the scum didn't jump on EITHER of these two lynches because they'd automatically win if they picked the one with a townie. Makes me think perhaps both mezlo and mf are scum which is why they aren't bussing each other. Either that or literally no one cares about this game.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
musicfan-1 (DekuNut)
Mellow Ezlo-1 (Repentance)

Yet to Vote: Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa, musicfan
With 5 alive, it takes 3 for a majority lynch! The day ends Monday, September 14th, at 11:00 CDT.

Jamie

Okay @DekuNut I'd like you to switch your vote to mezlo. If you don't within 2 hours I will switch to mf but I really feel confident in mezlo. I take full blame if I'm wrong.

Jamie

Actually no need. Tie = coin flip lol

Jamie

Still prefer if you switch though otherwise they can mess things up to their liking cause there's 2 of em. Also that reminds me @Findemaxa @Mellow Ezlo @musicfan can you guys PLACE A VOTE SO WE CAN ACTUALLY LYNCH SCUM OR NAH?

Jamie

Or you know.. BOTH SCUM WILL JUST VOTE FOR A TOWNIE LIKE ME OR DEKU AND AUTOMATICALLY WIN?

Mido

Version 1
MAJORITY HAD BEEN REACHED!

Final Vote Tally
Mellow Ezlo-3 (Repentance, DekuNut, musicfan)

Did not vote: Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa

The final five stood inside the motel, more dignified than previous days. Rallying under the efforts of a brave member of the town, you all picked Mellow Ezlo to be lynched today. Upon this revelation, the lynchee known to you all as Mellow Ezlo attempted to sway your objective, but to no avail. Resigning his will to live and knowing that he had been caught, Mellow Ezlo suddenly pulled out a gun, and fired it, killing himself in the process. You all stood around him, aghast by his sudden action. Despite this, one of you looted his body, only to find a knife and another pistol on him. These pieces of evidence were enough to convince you that the man who died today was one of the killers. Relieved, knowing that only one remained, you all once again headed to your rooms to get some rest.

Mellow Ezlo was a Mafia Goon

The Living
1. DekuNut
2. Findemaxa
3. Repentance
4. musicfan

The Dead
Frozen Chosen:
Townie (Killed Night 1)
Sheik:
Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 2)
Crus@der77x:
Townie (Killed Night 2)
Diego:
Townie (Lynched Day 3)
kodachrome:
Townie (Killed Night 3)
Mellow Ezlo: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 4)

NIGHT 4 BEGINS!

Power roles, send in your night actions whenever you please. The night will end Wednesday, September 16, at 11:00 CDT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom