• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone deserves a chance for modding. But in my opinion the mod is not the main problem, the problem is that no one is posting, you can only replace so many people. The question is though at what point do you say that the game is not worth saving and just start the sign ups for the next beginner mafia?

Big Octo

=^)
Everyone deserves a chance for modding. But in my opinion the mod is not the main problem, the problem is that no one is posting, you can only replace so many people. The question is though at what point do you say that the game is not worth saving and just start the sign ups for the next beginner mafia?
When more than half of the players don't post. *Cough*Now*Cough*

This game's dead....

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I don't know...but it should be soon, I hope. I think that was one of the main problems, Jedi didn't set up limit dates for the Day or Night periods, but oh well, nothing to do about that now. Anyways, anyone else think maybe Jedi should just do a mass modkilling so that this game can actually end?

Jedizora

:right:
I am very sorry about my level of modding. Do to unfor seen reasons, I have not been able to get on the computer. This will continue, as today is on;y a break. But I will have modkills out soon.

Only 14 posts in a month.... I think this game should be dropped and a new beginners mafia begin. This is unfair for those who want to get in on a beginner mafia game but can't because this one is just sitting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom