• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Beetle:

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
images

No, not you Mr. Beedle

I am here to talk about the new item, the Beetle
beetle.jpg

How do you guys feel about it? I think it could be used in interesting ways, perhaps also as a mini game

Attachments

• beetle.jpg
    beetle.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 0

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think it looks awsome! I can't wait to use it in 96 days, because I guess the Beetle is the first dungeon's item and I think it will take me a day to get to the Sky Temple. :D

Big Octo

=^)
It looks pretty interesting, although I hope it's not a replacement for the boomerang. Also, this is a little random, but why do you put colons after your thread titles?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
All right then, now it's time to get back on topic. Getting too far off topic is considered spamming. I'd hate to see a mod close this thread because of that.
You know good sir, an on topic reply would have been more effective than an off topic post about how things are off topic ;)
He is right though; let's all stay on topic when posting and avoid random tangents. Take those to VMs.

At any rate, a fun little tidbit about the Beetle. We already know that the item gets upgraded in the Sky Temple, and we seem to get the actual item itself before entering the Sky Temple from the looks of the demo. It has also been confirmed that the Beetle will eventually get an upgrade to its speed (unfortunately I don't have the source on hand, I just remember this from when we made the SS items page). I'm excited for the potential that will come from an upgrade system for weaponry, and since the Beetle seems very much like an advanced version of the seagull controlling mini-games/puzzles from WW, we can bet there are going to be some fun side content for this little mechanical critter.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
The beetle looks like fun a good break from the normal items in Zelda games. As for mini games I don't think so but you never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom