• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm going to bed, but here's some reading homework for you, Moe

What I think you're doing

It's a game where to gain town cred, I sacrificed both my scumbuds to the fire. the only difference in this case is we don't have a seer.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
maybe storm should give us the rest of his tracker checks, eh?

@funnier6 scale of 1-10, 1 being I'll definitely lynch him today 10 being I'll never ever lynch him, where is storm for you
@YIGAhim same question, but less tactful answer please

this is day 3. I replaced day 2 for an inactive person
there is only 1 track

Good lord guys, the day started at midnight, do any of you sleep? :eek:

Gimme a bit to skim through the rest of the days.

Alright so from what I'm reading we have a Storm Vs Moe situation and a Kirino Vs Pancake situation. Here's my thoughts:

Funnier: I've played a few games and read a bunch of others, you're definately town comparing your past performances to this one. I'm sure about that.

Storm: I'm really not sure where to categorize you? You seem to be playing more seriously than normal and that definitely makes me suspicious of Moe, but his play against Storma was spot on and that keeps me second guessing.

Moe: You were all over Storma from the word go and you were right. However much that was tunneling, and I believe you admitted to that, I can also see it as bussing and I'm inclined to believe Storm's perspective on the matter. One of you is most likely our final scum.

Kirino: Honestly you're the one that escapes me the most in this. I feel like you're taking a backseat here and going with others opinions. Basically inactive without being inactive if that makes sense, though you are definately more active than Pancake. Though with this in mind I'm leaning towards you being town compared to them.

Pancake: Have you posted recently, or did I miss it? Kinda rushed my way up here. @PancakeSamurai please respond and give me your thoughts on the matter, so I can see your side more thoroughly.

All in all: Moe/Storm/Pancake/Kirino/funnier in order from scummiest to townie.

Vote: Moe

Sorry forgot to toss down a vote and nearly edited it in my last post.

Those in the "fight" situation I mentioned above (especially Moe), please tell me your exact thoughts on your "adversary".

Sorry for spamming, I thought Yiga was dead and missed him.

Yiga: You claim to have started out with a plan in mind and failed to enact it. Did you go over that yet? What are your thoughts on the others, I'm really not certain where to put you in my list and I'd like to hear more from you as well. Currently placing you between Storm and Pancake until otherwise noted.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I voted stormy because he claimed a mafia role

Also I killed rubik so I’m pretty sure I’m not scum

Unless I’m the gf and lynched my own goon and then nightkilled my own joat but that wouldn’t be very smart

I’ll post more after work

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

Unless I’m the gf and lynched my own goon and then nightkilled my own joat but that wouldn’t be very smart

funnier6

Courage~
maybe storm should give us the rest of his tracker checks, eh?

@funnier6 scale of 1-10, 1 being I'll definitely lynch him today 10 being I'll never ever lynch him, where is storm for you
@YIGAhim same question, but less tactful answer please
Funnier: I've played a few games and read a bunch of others, you're definately town comparing your past performances to this one. I'm sure about that.
Paranoiaparanoiaparanoia

What exactly about me is different than my scum games?
Moe/Storm/Pancake/Kirino/funnier
You say you hardly know what to do with Kirino and yet he’s second towniest for you, what’s up with that?

Good shot. c:

Did you shoot anyone night one?

Paranoiaparanoiaparanoia

What exactly about me is different than my scum games?

It's hard to put into words compared to something of a mental click. When you're townie you have more of an air of justice to you as you dig into others, I guess that's about the best I can say to describe my mental viewing of you. That or i'll have to look into better words in a dictionary to express it.

You say you hardly know what to do with Kirino and yet he’s second towniest for you, what’s up with that?

You're right about that, I don't know what to do about him at the moment, but I'm feeling more wary of the other 3 (Storm, Moe, and Pancake) than him, so I placed him as closest to town since I already feel instinctively town certain about you. It doesn't mean he's cleared, just that he's lower on the list until I've checked out the others. As for Yiga, I'll need to reread through him and hear his side before I properly place him, I just put him in the middle for now, though if I had to weight him towards a side I guess he'd lean slight town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom