• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
Rubik - 2 (YIGAhim, funnier6)
YIGAhim - 2 (Kirino, Stormageden747)
Lumine - 1 (Moe the Moblin)
PancakeSamurai - 1 (Rubik)

Yet to Vote: Storm, PancakeSamurai, Pendio, Lumine

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Thursday, June 7th, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031

this one is close imo
I got caught on a red check
This is like, my fourth scum game in "my new era" and my big mistake was the nightkill targets. I wasn't seer hunting well enough and got burned for it.
Overall play pattern seems similar, act really wishywashy and whatnot

funnier6

Courage~
(In case it wasn't obvious, the point I was making was reading me based on playstyle doesn't work because I can change it up if I have to)
I was wondering about that, though there’s bound to be something. That’s massive wifom btw so props.

Also important question, which one are you?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Don't really understand that question.
My typical playstyle is conducive to scumhunting. After two games of my typical playstyle being frankly dead wrong and only winning the first one by sheer PoE, I feel forced to change it up. This isn't indicative of a change in alignment. In fact, it should indicate I'm town yet again, because as a wolf I wouldn't need to change my playstyle if people would town read me for it AND it gave me an excuse to lynch townies (now I hope this happens soon).

funnier6

Courage~
Don't really understand that question.
My typical playstyle is conducive to scumhunting. After two games of my typical playstyle being frankly dead wrong and only winning the first one by sheer PoE, I feel forced to change it up. This isn't indicative of a change in alignment. In fact, it should indicate I'm town yet again, because as a wolf I wouldn't need to change my playstyle if people would town read me for it AND it gave me an excuse to lynch townies (now I hope this happens soon).
My question is which player in the game are you lol.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Gumball already flipped town.

Are you sure you're tuned in to this game?
Not at all.

I honestly have no idea. @YIGAhim do you have a reason?
I do

Proactive:
Kirino - Everything Kirino's said this game has felt reasonable to me. That could be a bad sign potentially, but I'd rather trust that atm than doubt it.
Moe the Moblin - Moe seems to be playing pretty normally.

Proactive, but slightly fishy:
funnier6 - Created a bad situation for town D1, but has been contributing too much to justify lynching this early.

Psuedo-active:
Stormageden747 - Probably said more this game than I've ever seen him say in a mafia game, but that's still probably not that much.
Pendio - Feels like he's just trying to scrape by unnoticed to me, but it could be due to the time zone differences.
YIGAhim - Feels less scummy than usual, by large. Less so now that he's insisting that I'm scum and insisting a town player who flipped already is town and mixing my name up with funnier's.

Inactive:
Lumine - Agreed with him a bit d1, but he hasn't really contributed all that much in general and has been silent all of today.
Doc/Storm - Hello?
PancakeSamurai - Is anybody in there?

I did.

Typical for Yiga to have some weird plan. Not typical for him to have some weird plan that can easily blow up in his face as mafia.

So I am unsurprised.
This is why.

This is literally the scummirst game I have ever played and rubik's read does not show that. I thought gumball wss town because he had a genuine reaction to my horrible strategy this game, and my gyess was correct.

I know Rubik is just trying for town points when I flip town (he knows I will be lynched) and will therefore get a free pass from suspicion. If you are not eorried about me right now, you are not town. You HAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom